Digital Production Designer
The Charles is looking for an experienced Digital Production Designer to join their creative team in New York.
Position: Digital Production Designer
Posted: 3 December 2020
Ready to prove yourself in a fast-paced full service digital creative agency?
We are looking for a Digital Production Designer who loves all things design in digital marketing and social media. Ideally, you are someone with some experience in the luxury, fashion, hospitality or lifestyle fields. You’d be working alongside the creative and production teams to concept, design, and develop solutions for The Charles NYC digital and content-based projects.
Design experience of social media graphics, emailers, digital assets for brand.com and paid media is a must
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Formal education in related design field
• In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; particularly Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• A strong understanding of Digital Design (grid systems and responsive design) and an immaculate sense of typography and graphic design
• Keen awareness of news and trends within the digital and design industries
• Proficiency in Google Apps [Slides, Sheets] and Microsoft Office
• Proficiency in social media platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, Soundcloud and Spotify
• Experience with Google Web Designer or Motion Graphic skills is a plus
What’s in it for you:
• Opportunities to develop your design skills under the mentorship of our Senior Creative Team
• Ability to apply your design skills and education to real-world projects
• Exposure to an agency environment, team activities and the chance to collaborate with design professionals
• First-hand insight into the ins and outs of a digital agency
Job Type: Full-Time – Remote OK
Job Application Link: thecharlesnyc.breezy.hr