Digital Product Associate
Flightpath is looking for a Digital Product Associate to join their office in New York.
Location: New York / USA
Position: Digital Product Associate
Flightpath is an award-winning agency delivering superior digital solutions that drive client success through a combination of inspired creativity, enlightened technology and team resourcefulness. Our client list includes BMW, Cablevision, Goya Foods and Scholastic to name a few.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Quality Assurance testing for client web and mobile sites and projects
• Advanced HTML coding compliant with detailed specifications
• General web and mobile page production
Required Skills and Experience:
• General web production skills such as HTML/CSS
• Familiarity with web technologies a plus: Drupal, WordPress, Umbraco, etc.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to accomplish multiple tasks on a number of concurrent projects
• Candidates must be well organized, detail-oriented, and creative
• Proficiency with Photoshop, Image Ready, Illustrator and/or Flash is helpful
• BA/BS or equivalent required
Competitive salary, benefits including health and 401k, and a creative, entrepreneurial atmosphere. Visit www.flightpath.com to learn more about the company.
Please send resume, cover letter, URLs and salary requirements.
Full-time candidates only, please!
Job Application Link: https://www.flightpath.com/careers/digital-production-associate/
Flightpath is a digital marketing agency based in NYC. They help organizations of all sizes navigate the complexity of today’s digital world to achieve results.
36 West 25th Street, 8th Floor New York, NY 10010