Tundra is looking for a Digital producer to join their office in Melbourne.
Location: Melbourne / Australia
Position: Digital producer
We’re on the hunt for a proactive, super-organised project manager who is highly-personable and a clear communicator. Always a few steps ahead, you’ll need to be a strategic thinker who is calm under pressure and knows how to transform problems into solutions.
What you’d be doing:
You’ll be leading Tundra’s work with some of our progressive partners – pioneers in their fields with a heavy focus on optimisation. You’ll get to own and deliver end-to-end projects and collaborate with UX and technical experts on continuous improvement and roadmap planning.
We like teamwork. We’ve got a diverse, talented crew, and you’ll be working within one of our multi-disciplinary project teams, continually bouncing ideas off creative types, developers and other producers.
The skills we’re looking for:
• Excellent client communication skills
• Strong project management skills
• Proven track record of delivering projects end-to-end
• Diligent work ethic and a can-do attitude
• Team player
• Proven ability to maintain process – and contribute to improving it
The person we’re after:
You’re probably a bit geeky and fascinated by how things work. You’re keen to understand data and the technical side of things. That doesn’t mean you won’t have a bit of a creative eye for clean design or that you won’t be able to spot a bad user experience. And if you’re the kind of person who likes to hang around for drinks on a Friday now and then, even better.
What we can offer:
As part of the opportunity to work at one of Melbourne’s best digital agencies, Tundra can offer:
• High profile clients and the opportunity to work on a range of projects
• Fun, collaborative culture (and no politics)
• A competitive salary
• A big, bright warehouse space in Collingwood’s vibrant bar/cafe/restaurant scene
Job Application Link: https://tundra.com.au/careers/digital-producer/