Ready Set Rocket is looking for a Digital Producer to join their office in New York.
Employer: Ready Set Rocket
Location: New York / USA
Position: Digital Producer
Our Digital Producers are the driving force to keep our team, clients, and projects on track. They lead efforts on multiple accounts across a variety of projects ranging from brand campaign development to digital product design and launches (and everything in between).
The most important characteristic we’re looking for? Own the work. We want someone who wants to be a product owner. In this role that means management of the entire process from estimation, scope of work, and project plans, through to QA and launch. Working closely with various departments and clients, you will act as a communications liaison to ensure project success and that client needs and objectives are translated into effective solutions.
• Compile project estimates
• Comprehensive project planning
• Weekly project profitability reporting
• Weekly resource planning
• Identify strategic growth opportunities
• Manage production calendars
• Manage production budgets
• Work across departments to ensure work is completed on time and within approved budgets
• Manage deliverable deadlines and internal review processes
• Manage QA process to ensure all work is delivered to spec against approved SOW or project brief
• Act as an internal liaison; facilitating open communication between teams
• Provide status of timeline, profitability and progress on all assigned projects during weekly status meetings
• Manage client and internal weekly status updates
• Organize and lead internal and client meetings and provide actionable notes/recaps
Desired Skills & Experience:
• At least 2 years of digital agency experience
• Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed project plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
• Proven track record in prioritizing competing projects
• Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy and minimal supervision
• Superb written and verbal communications skills
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented
• Comfortable and confident acting as a product owner
• Professional, friendly demeanor with extremely strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
• Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
• Positive, professional team-player who embraces team success
Who We Are:
Winner for Best Agency Culture, Ad Age Small Agency Awards 2018
Ready Set Rocket is an integrated agency committed to connecting brands and consumers through innovative multi-channel experiences. You can find our offices in New York City and Los Angeles.
We are a team of expert makers who collaborate closely and effectively to solve our client’s challenges. And it doesn’t stop there. We are relentless relationship builders, technological innovators and brand enthusiasts who continuously strive to improve and enhance our products and offerings to better serve our partners.
Ready Set Rocket offers a very competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, unlimited PTO, 401k contribution matching, paid family leave, gym membership reimbursement, and more.
Job Application Link: https://readysetrocket.com/careers/