Digital Producer (Contract)
Through clear communication and an obsessive focus on scope, schedule, and budget, we rely on our Digital Producers to ensure the health of the project and the team is front of mind.
Location:Vancouver / Canada
Position:Digital Producer (Contract)
We believe the best Producers bring a natural fluency for digital and an aptitude for collaboration across the project team. Through clear communication and an obsessive focus on scope, schedule, and budget, we rely on our Digital Producers to ensure the health of the project and the team is front of mind.
Our Digital Producers don’t coordinate from behind a desk – they are active leaders who help teams deliver on objectives and outcomes, removing the roadblocks that can often derail great work. As a digital consultancy, our team is comprised of strategic thinkers and problem solvers, with each member contributing to strategy, ideation, and thought leadership that builds credibility and trust.
• Lead project teams by example, with respect, empathy, and precise attention to detail
• Manage the full project lifecycle pursuing opportunities to help the team deliver innovative projects efficiently and to profitability targets set by the Agency
• Impeccable meeting management: Ensure that clients and internal teams have a clear understanding of actionable outputs and goals discussed during scrums, standups, status meetings, and presentations
• Own discussions related to schedule, scope and risk; drive conversations related to budget management with the team and help escalate appropriately with business leads
• Onboard project teams and coach teams towards success using agile tools like Kanbans, Scrums and Standups
• Establish positive relationships with client-side stakeholders with an unparalleled understanding of their desired outcomes
• Participate in event planning and management activities
• Contribute to strategy and ideation discussions, providing your own unique perspectives
Required Skills & Experience:
• 3-5 years experience successfully delivering web and mobile products and platforms within an agency environment
• Clear and proven English-language communication skills; ability to listen, present, and sell through ideas internally and to executive level client stakeholders
• Experience with SCRUM and Agile project management (certification not required, however you should have a experience applying these principles)
• Experience with tools such as Basecamp, Harvest, Merlin, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word), Keynote, and Mac OS
• Focused with a positive outlook, contributing towards an agency culture that ensures a positive experience for the entire team
• A university or college degree is preferred but not required
• You should be should a resident of greater Vancouver
Engine Digital is a Vancouver and New York City based digital consultancy focused on improving the way organizations engage with users across digital channels. They’re a team of strategists, designers, and engineers, driven by a passion for creating innovative digital platforms, products, and services.
#404-717 West Pender Street Vancouver, BC V6C 1G9 Canada