Carter Digital is looking for a Digital Producer/Project Management to join their office in Melbourne.
Employer: Carter Digital
Location: Melbourne / Australia
Position: Digital Producer
Carter Digital is an award winning digital user experience agency based in Melbourne, focused on creating innovative, exciting experiences for some of Australia’s most iconic brands.
As a growing agency, we’re offering fantastic opportunity to work in a cutting-edge creative and exciting studio.
We’re looking for an experienced Producer who’s an effective problem solver, a team player, and has 4+ years working in a digital studio environment.
Your day to day will include:
• Take briefs from Account Management or Clients
• Work with Design & Development teams to ensure that requirements match briefs
• Plan and maintain project schedules
• Keep all parties updated on the delivery of projects
• Highlight any issues and strive to resolve them
• Manage the budget of projects
We’re looking for a person rather than a robot so you’ll need to:
• Be a great communicator
• Be able to work in a team
• Have agency experience of 4 years +
• Be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Be a problem solver
• Technical experience across multiple platforms would be ideal
Carter Digital is a friendly, fun, collaborative and creative studio space smack bang in the heart of Brunswick St, Fitzroy. Our HQ has been hand crafted by its founders from upcycled/recycled eco friendly materials, forming the perfect creative environment.
• Flexible working hours
• 10 Days remote working
• Ability to work from home
• Annual training budget
• Your birthdays off
• Fortnightly in office presentations from team members and friends of Carter
• Early-exit Fridays (and drinks)
• Central location (close to cafes, shops and restaurants)
• Lunch provided
• Working in an agency looking to make a difference
Job Application Link: https://carter.workable.com