Digital Performance Specialist
Primal Malaysia is looking for a Digital Performance Specialist to join their team in Kuala Lumpur.
Position: Digital Performance Specialist
Posted: 6 October 2021
If You’ve Been Looking For THAT Opportunity To Align Yourself With a Growing Company And Play An Integral Role In Their Growth…Then This Will Be The ONLY Job Description You’ll Need to Read…
**Candidates are also subject to a test of their abilities**
We’re a passionate team of high-performing online marketing and growth experts. We insist on hiring the finest talent to join our tribe.
We’re looking for a hungry, fast-moving individual to join our team. We seek top performers with a relentless focus to detail and who can work independently and in a team and above all have the hunger and drive to learn within the team and by themselves.
We’re after a switched on Ad Operations Specialist who can:
• Setup, manage and optimize campaigns on Google Ads and Facebook or other channels relevant to the performance team. (including generating and testing ad tags)
• Analyze analytics to identify areas of opportunity and utilize conversion rate optimization tactics (i.e. A/B, split-testing etc.) to squeeze as much ROI as humanly possible out of each MYR spent
• Write effective direct response ad copy that sells
• Must be technically adept within the digital ad space and be able to troubleshoot issues as they arise
• Build relationships with clients and become rooted in their business so we grow with them
• Work directly with the performance team/account manager to support the client and company goals
• Mentor and support other members of the team
• Prepare performance analysis reports and make recommendations for corrective modifications with a view to ongoing optimization.
• Educate and keep clients in the loop on our strategies and tactics
• Continuously grow and retain your account portfolio
• Keep your finger on the pulse to identify opportunities within a paid search for the benefit of both Primal and our clients
• Use best practices to pace budge and optimize for performance where necessary
• Budget management – assistance in the allocation of monthly budgets, oversight of client’s campaign billing/spending
• Support team and all company members by sharing knowledge that can increase skills or job performance on a daily basis
• At least 1 – 2 years in Performance Media
• Proficiency in Excel, especially with pivot tables
• Well versed in the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize responsibilities
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
We aren’t your average agency. Everything we do is aimed at helping our clients maximise the amount of leads, sales and bookings they generate online.
We have our finger on the pulse, constantly innovating in the fields of SEO, paid traffic, social, content and conversions.
We are a young company with a flexible mindset and a “get it done” attitude.
This is a great opportunity to learn from a young and highly skilled online marketing and growth team while building a solid career in the most exciting industry globally.
Due to the popularity of the position, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Only Malasian nationals will be considered at this time.
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/primal-digital-agency/jobs/