Digital Paid Search Strategist
Chatter Buzz is looking for a Digital Paid Search Strategist to join their team in Orlando.
Employer: Chatter Buzz
Location: Orlando / USA
Position: Digital Paid Search Strategist
As a paid search strategist, you will be able to apply your knowledge of paid search to collaborate with an experienced team of strategists, designers, developers, SEO specialists, and display advertisers.
Analyze real-time data to understand key metrics captured in house such as phone calls, conversion rates, and profitability at a granular level.
You’ll be responsible for building and optimizing paid search campaigns, testing new ad networks, and communicating performance to account stakeholders.
• Manage multiple campaigns across multiple platforms, paid search and social, while communicating optimization, advertising and pitching strategy to our full staff of marketers.
• Strong communication and presentation skills for our clients and internal stakeholders.
• Analyze and assess the performance of online advertising campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
• Work with your team to assist clients with meeting ROI expectations by performing / PPC / Video / Mobile / Social and Display Advertising Strategies.
• Ensure that clients receive regular communication on status, timeline, budget deliverables performance reporting and competitive intelligence analysis.
• Use statistical analysis to draw conclusions about marketing campaigns and make strategic recommendations accordingly. Ability to generate conclusions and strategies moving forward based on data.
• Edit landing pages via Unbounce and Optimizely to increase Quality Score within 8-10 per Ad group.
• Integrate Call tracking measurement and analytics.
• Implement and manage Web analytics using Google Analytics, Cyfe, Kissmetrics, CrazyEgg, and others.
• Manage Adwords campaigns on the daily basis (Search, Remarketing, Display, Video etc). To improve QS and generate leads month per month.
• Manage key strategic paid management technology vendors and content/distribution partners
• Drive strategy/budget spend and working closely with business partners
• Proactive, strategic optimizations + tests to help grow clients’ bottom line
• Development , Optimization + analysis of PPC landing pages
• Analyses and Optimize such as Dayparting, Search funnels, Geographic, Sitelinks, Ad Position, Keywords, etc.
• Assist in the development of presentations to clients communicating SEM strategy, results and industry changes
• Provide weekly, bi-weekly and monthly KPI reports including QS per ad group
• Contribute to the Chatter Buzz Interactive blog + industry forms on a regular basis
• Compensation: $40,000 – $50,000 based on experience and technical knowledge
• Hours: Full time position
• Location: Downtown Orlando with Free Parking
• Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental after tenure
• Over two weeks paid time off
• 401k matching after tenure
• Work from home
• View is great – overlooking downtown Orlando
• Unlimited coffee and snacks
• We love to work on teams and if you like to socialize, we are the team for you.
• You like to lead and be heard.
• Take a look at our site and you will see who we are.
• Experience in Paid Search across various platforms [AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.]
• Strong ability to analyze data from search engines, analytics packages, internal data + make actionable decisions + recommendations
• Landing page (Unbounce or Optimizely)
• Vanity call tracking systems and CRM integration
• Excellent written, interpersonal, communication + public speaking/presentation skills
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and especially Excel
• Enthusiasm about SEM Marketing + the internal drive to continuously learn in order to keep up with the latest trends
• Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task with solid time management skills
• Strong ability to prioritize workload
• Comfortable playing execution roles, as well as driving strategy
• Ability to work in a fast paced, open, entrepreneurial environment
Education And Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 4-5 years of experience with SEM, PPC, Programmatic
• Experience with Google Tag Manager
• Experience with Google Analytics and other Web analytics platforms
• High desire to develop engaging online digital content and experiences
• Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, across all disciplines and departments
Chatter Buzz is a TechCreative digital marketing and advertising agency laser focused on lead generation and brand awareness.
100 West Lucerne Circle Suite 602 Orlando, FL 32801