Digital Media Supervisor
IQ Agency is looking for a Digital Media Supervisor to join their office in Atlanta.
Employer: IQ Agency
Location: Atlanta / USA
Position: Digital Media Supervisor
The Media Supervisor at IQ Agency will assist in the strategic media planning, and buying, of all forms of media for our clients. The media role sits within the strategy department and, as such, will be responsible for ongoing media research and trend identification. We’re looking for someone who is well-versed in all types of media, and stays current with rapidly changing media options.
• 5+ years of experience, with a minimum of 3 years in a media role within an agency environment
• Digital media planning, buying, and reporting experience managing digital display, video, online audio campaigns, including platform experience across ad serving, DSP, and SSP technologies
• Interfaces with other agency department heads/client service teams to keep projects moving forward on a timely basis
• Working with the creative team to ensure use of the most appropriate, effective media venues for each client/project
• Prepares media plans based on briefings from account executives
• Prepares media schedules and keeps schedules up to date
• Prepares media cost estimates and revises as required when vendor rates change
• Books media space and issues insertion orders, insertion cancellations and media change requests
• Coordinates with traffic manager to ensure publication material deadlines are met
• Approves media invoices and settles billing discrepancies with vendors
• Maintains contact with media advertising representatives
• Fully paid employee health care with family options
• Paid vision and dental with family options
• 16 days PTO plus public holidays
IQ is an advertising agency committed to helping their clients succeed in the digital age. They deliver creative intelligence and custom marketing strategies.
280 Interstate North Circle SE, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30339