Digital Media Planner
9thWonder is looking for a Digital Media Planner to join their team in West Hollywood.
Position: Digital Media Planner
Posted: 5 January 2021
The Digital Media Supervisor (emphasis paid social) is a key member of the Connections Strategy team of experts responsible for delivering smart, innovative and performance driven campaigns for its clients. They will work hand-in-hand with the Account Group, Strategic Planning, AdOps, and Creative department heads to ensure integration of client’s objectives, strategies, and advertising output.
In this position you will be responsible for on-going client relationship building, strategic media planning, executing paid digital campaigns, analytics/reporting, inspiring innovative ideas and mentoring junior staff members. The ideal candidate will have expertise planning and executing paid social media campaigns, as well as working knowledge of all facets of digital media (PPC, SEM, display, mobile, digital video/audio, programmatic).
• Maintain a deep understanding of client business goals and marketing objectives and translating them into strategic media plans
• Develop Paid Social strategies that align with holistic multi-channel media strategy and client’s marketing goals
• Set-up, management, and ongoing optimization of paid social campaigns
• Present strategic paid digital recommendations to client and agency management
• Interface with clients on an ongoing basis to present campaign reporting/analytics, actionable insights, optimizations, and proactive recommendations
• Work closely with other departments to maintain integration among all disciplines
• Check for accuracy, timeliness, and quality of all digital media group outputs
• Builds strong relationships with media vendors/rep community and meet with new vendors to vet for potential client activation
• Keep abreast of current events, media trends and any target market industry trends that impact client’s business
• Other duties as assigned
• 5-6 years’ experience strategically planning and executing Paid Social campaigns within key platforms (e.g. Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)
• 4-6 years of agency experience in strategic development and execution of paid Digital media campaigns (paid social media)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Industry certification a plus (ex. Facebook Blueprint certification, or similar)
• Excellent understanding of the digital media landscape and general knowledge of emerging digital media technologies is required
• Experience with Google Analytics and GTM platforms required
• Experience creating audience targeting segments, utilizing 1st and 3rd party data, required. Specifically, within major social media platforms (Facebook Business Manager, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
• Experience planning and executing endemic and programmatic paid digital campaigns preferred
• Knowledge of paid media management platforms MediaOcean and MediaTools preferred
• Experience with implementing digital brand safety (IAS preferred)
• Experience setting up and maintaining Ad Servers, placing and Q/A’ing site tags, managing UTM parameters, etc. (Sizmek preferred)
• Experience implementing social media pixels and custom event tags with variables
• Well versed in a variety of media research and digital ad tech platforms including Facebook Ads Manager, MediaOcean, Prisma, MediaTools, Sizmek, DCM, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Nielsen, comScore, MRI, IAS, Double Verify, etc.
• Team player with strong communication skills, organization skills, attention to detail and proactive problem solver
The Legal Stuff:
9thWonder offers a fun and rewarding environment, where every associate is valued. That’s not just a legal HR statement, we appreciate all members of the team and thrive to craft a culture where the best idea is boss. While we thank you in advance for your interest, please know we will only respond to those whose experience and skills most closely match the requirements of the position. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Application Link: https://www.9thwonder.com/about/careers/open-positions#!/search?page=1