Digital Marketing Strategist
WebMechanix is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to join their team in Washington DC.
Position: Digital Marketing Strategist
Posted: 28 January 2021
In case we’ve never met before, we’re WebMechanix – an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Columbia, MD. We develop and manage high-impact performance marketing programs for over 60+ clients, whether that be through a lead generation campaign, search engine optimization, nurturing prospects and enabling sales, creating compelling ads, improving user experience, or creating and deploying custom technical solutions.
We’re seeking an experienced hand in google ads to join our Marketing team as a Digital Marketing Strategist. If you love getting your hands dirty, constantly testing to find the best performing ads and keywords, and exploring the outer limits of the channel, you would be a great fit to join our team.
Here’s what you’ll do:
• Online advertising (buying / bidding on inventory and creating compelling ads, particularly within Google’s ecosystem and/or on Facebook and other social advertising networks)
• Search engine optimization (helping sites show up on Google and other relevant search engines)
• Email marketing (Writing and scheduling emails for an interested audience)
• Conversion Optimization (identifying opportunities for improvement in the funnel)
• Analytics reporting (making sense of website data — visits, clicks, etc.)
• Content editing/promotion (developing engaging content that attracts eyeballs)
• Hands-on digital marketing experience (agency environment optimal)
• Experience managing Google Ads campaigns (Paid Search, Display, etc.)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with SEO best practices (link building, content strategy, keyword research)
• Copywriting skills
• Web Analytics experience (Google Analytics optimal)
• Experience managing Facebook Ad campaigns
Even Better If:
• Experience in the B2B industry with a focus on lead generation
• Conversion Rate Optimization background (landing page testing, A/B testing, heatmapping, etc.)
• Experience with popular CRM platforms (Marketo, HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.)
Here’s what you get:
• Unlimited PTO
• Health Insurance w/ employer contribution
• 401K Matching
• Weekly Training on anything from smart bid strategies in Google Ads to morning routines
• Monthly Mentorship Meetings
• 6 Weeks Paid Family Leave
• Flexible Work Hours
• 10.5 Paid Holidays
• Healthy (and not-so-healthy) snacks and drinks in our pantry
• Casual dress code
• Actual growth opportunities
And if you’re curious how people feel about working at WebMechanix, check us out on Glassdoor! We’re a 4.7/5 🙂 If you’re also curious about the quality of work we do, check us out on Clutch! We’re a 4.9/5!
We are an EEO employer: Minority/Female/Disabled.
Job Application Link: https://careers.webmechanix.com/o/digital-marketing-strategist-columbia