Digital Marketing Strategist
iFoundries is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to join their team in Singapore.
Location: Singapore / Asia
Position: Digital Marketing Strategist
Working towards achieving client’s business objectives, you can devise a solid digital marketing strategy combining search, advertising and social media. From there you know what it takes to deliver results, including the resources and tools to execute campaigns, analyse results and continuous optimisation.
Other than merely implementing campaigns, you are a true business partner for our customers.
What You Will Learn:
• You will accumulate experience working with different industry sectors, regularly enhancing your skills in SEO, paid advertising, and social media
• You will constantly be improving campaigns, by following the latest trends and be at the forefront of innovation
• Through training, you constantly seek to grow in the role of a consultant
• Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Proficiency in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – Increase organic traffic to a website using on-page optimization and link-building techniques
• Proficiency in Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns – Online advertising on Google AdWords, Facebook and LinkedIn
• Proficiency in Inbound Marketing and Marketing Automation will be advantageous
• Proficiency in email marketing (drip campaigns) and social media marketing is a plus
• An independent, resourceful, result-oriented and analytical thinker
• Able to work closely with the project team on clients’ campaigns
• Able to deliver under pressure and tight deadlines
• Good command in English, both spoken & written
• At least 1 year of working experience in digital marketing on areas described above preferably in an agency environment (freelance experience can be considered)
Interested applicants, please email your CV to [email protected]. Please also state your expected salary.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview.
Job Application Link: https://www.ifoundries.com/careers.html