Digital Marketing Maven
Markovate is looking for a Digital Marketing Maven (Contract) to join their office in Toronto.
Location: Toronto / Canada
Position: Digital Marketing Maven
Please send a cover letter along with your resume and tell us about what makes you the right fit for this role. We appreciate all submissions and will only contact eligible applicants for an interview.
Markovate is a growing data-driven digital marketing agency focused on providing growth marketing solutions to small businesses and start-ups in Canada and the US. Our mission is to help increase their online presence and ultimately generate more sales and revenue.
We are a passionate marketing team, who believes in MarTech for achieving faster results. We are looking for a stellar individual who wants to join our team and oversee entire digital marketing strategy and get hands-on experience to advance their skills.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who is eager to learn and willing to grow their skills in a startup environment.
- Creative thought process.
- SEO and marketing expert and know how Google Algorithm works.
- Can create content that can get medium claps, social shares, likes, and comments.
- Ready to jump in and solve challenging analytical problems.
- Ready to focus on something that matters.
- Progressive rather than perfectionist.
- Curious and think about ‘why.’
- Ready to test different marketing strategies keeping risk assessment as prime.
- Create SEO strategy to improve keywords rankings and increase backlinks.
- Craft marketing campaigns in AdWords for the customers.
- Help increase inbound traffic and leads by assisting and managing search engine marketing programs that entail: social media marketing, content marketing blog outreach, paid search and website optimization.
- Optimize landing pages for increased conversion and ROI.
- Exhibit high degrees of creativity to support ideation of digital marketing campaigns.
- Create content for social media, website copy, blogs, and email marketing campaigns.
- Work with the social media team, design team, and content team to coordinate and align the marketing campaign ROI.
- Review systems to monitor, analyze and report marketing campaigns results.
- Research industry trends, best practices, benchmarketing, and emerging technologies and platforms.
- Create monthly marketing reports and support management and marketing team to develop new growth strategies.
- Maintain sales communication material including case studies, ebooks, whitepapers, etc.
- Assist in the daily client management marketing activities to grow clients accounts.
- Minimum 2-year experience in digital marketing.
- Strong content writing, social media (paid social), and PPC knowledge.
- A degree in the marketing discipline. Solid understanding of digital strategy, online advertising, reporting, and analytics.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Experience within an agency environment, managing multiple accounts preferred.
- Proven success in creating and executing social media strategies that support brand goals.
- Hyper-organized and keen attention to detail.
- Flexible and self-motivated.
- Basic HTML/Wordpress knowledge.
- Basic design skills (Adobe Photoshop or Canva).
- Tools: Hootsuite, SEMRush, Ahref, Hubspot.
Nice to have:
- Audio/Video editing knowledge
- SEO audit tools knowledge.
- Google Analytics knowledge.
- Google Adwords knowledge or certification.
Job Application Link: firstname.lastname@example.org
Markovate is a Toronto based growth marketing agency focused on delivering results. They provide digital solutions to emerging and established companies.
60 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 200