Digital Marketing Manager
Wpromote is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their office in Chicago.
Location: Chicago / USA
Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Wpromote is looking for a bright, enthusiastic Digital Marketing Manager to become the next member of our growing Small-Medium Business team. The candidate will work closely with other team members to drive strategy for small business/mid market clients.
You will execute thoughtful, strategic digital marketing campaigns for our clients using best practices in SEO, Paid Search, Paid & Earned Social and Email Marketing. Maintaining a high client retention rate through personalized account management and client service will be your daily ambition. The ideal candidate will proactively develop a knowledge base and skill set in digital marketing to further both your own personal expertise and the department’s goals.
You Will Be:
• Managing multiple areas of client campaigns, including strategy development, campaign execution, community management, analytics, and reporting across SEO, paid search, paid social and email marketing
• Providing client support through phone and email communication, meetings, consultation, problem solving, and monthly campaign reporting on work completed and goal-centered metrics
• Creating extensive SEO-optimized website content, ensuring quality and consistency with appropriate writing styles, including homepages, internal landing pages, blogs, and social media content
• Executing SEO initiatives, including site audits, keyword analysis, competitive analysis, on-site code implementation and optimization, local listing development, and link building
• Creating and managing ongoing optimization efforts of Paid Search campaigns, including daily budget monitoring, bid management, keyword research, and on-site conversion and keyword strategy based on performance history
• Creating and managing ongoing optimization efforts of Paid Social campaigns, including daily budget monitoring, bid management, audience planning, creative, and full-funnel conversion strategy based on performance history
• Crafting messaging and engagements in line with campaigns, brand, and platform to support flow of new content to social channels
You Must Have:
• 1-2 years of relevant experience within an agency environment
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Google Apps suite is a must. Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google AdWords/Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, WordPress, HTML, and/or Adobe Photoshop is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High level of comfort using email and the Internet, in particular strong understanding in using search engines such as Google, Bing, etc.
• The knack to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks
• Ability to work independently, as well as frequently multitasking
• Comprehension of applied marketing strategies. Examples include, but aren’t limited to: sales and marketing funnels, audience segmentation, customer conversion paths
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. For more information on E Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.
Job Application Link: https://www.wpromote.com/contact/careers/20190115015405_7L9JFMXA1AZKQPFC