Digital Marketing Manager
Flightpath is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their office in New York.
Location: New York / USA
Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Posted: 30 January 2020
Flightpath is an award winning digital agency headquartered in New York City’s Flatiron district. We deliver superior digital solutions that drive client success through a combination of inspired creativity, enlightened technology and team resourcefulness. Clients include Merck, Spectrum and Goya Foods.
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. This person will research, plan, manage and report on results-driven digital marketing campaigns that leverage a variety of online advertising channels including but not limited to programmatic, paid search, paid social. Client goals include awareness, lead generation, customer acquisition and loyalty/purchase continuity.
• Manage paid media campaigns (paid search, paid social, display) for key clients, including development of strategies to increase campaign effectiveness
• Collect and analyze data. Suggest and execute tests in order to identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI
• Research and implement SEO initiatives
• Perform SEO audits, competitive analysis and rankings reports
• Analyze large sets of data and generate client-facing reports both on a scheduled and ad hoc basis
• Summarize findings and communicate updates and recommendations to clients
• 3-5 years of full-time experience in digital marketing
• Strong knowledge of the digital advertising landscape including SEM, Paid Social, Amazon and programmatic/display/native
• Background in eCommerce with experience in Google shopping campaigns, Google Merchant Center, product feeds, as well as familiarity with discounts/offers, customer profiling and segmentation
• Experience with local SEO and Google My Business
• Expert in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and Excel/Google Sheets
• Expert with Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, and Bing Ads
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work both individually and in a team environment – strong ability to articulate and document analysis findings
• Eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree
If you enjoy managing, overseeing, and driving next generation digital marketing programs and campaigns that achieve measurable business goals, come grow with us. Please send resume and cover letter – we look forward to hearing from you.
Competitive salary and benefits and a creative, entrepreneurial atmosphere. Visit www.flightpath.com to learn more about the company.
Please send resume, cover letter, URLs and salary requirements.
Full-time candidates only, please!
Job Application Link: https://www.flightpath.com/careers/
Flightpath is a digital marketing agency based in NYC. They help organizations of all sizes navigate the complexity of today’s digital world to achieve results.
36 West 25th Street, 8th Floor New York, NY 10010