Digital Marketing Executive (SEO)
Adtrak is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive (SEO) to join their team in Nottingham.
Position: Digital Marketing Executive (SEO)
Posted: 30 July 2021
Adtrak are searching for an Digital Marketing Consultant (SEO) to join our talented marketing team. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience of internet marketing practices including:
• Technical SEO– on & off page optimisation, an up to date knowledge of latest search engine practices to ensure algorithmic compliance and search visibility
• Local SEO– including Google My Business, to ensure client sites rank through solid citation/link portfolio & necessary onpage factors
• Article/Content Marketing– in collaboration with other skilled creatives you will generate relevant ideas to produce pieces that achieve marketing goals
• Reporting– using analytics platforms you will identify performance across a broad range of metrics and reporting on this to clients
• Strategising– identify opportunities and make recommendations to clients to advance the marketing, in line with the client’s goals
All of the above will be executed with a view to increasing client performance and advancing your internet marketing experience.
Qualifications and Knowledge:
• At least 1 years working experience in the field of Internet Marketing and SEO
• Detailed working knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console and other SEO tools such as Google My Business, AHREFs etc.
• Detailed working knowledge of domain authority building strategies, website optimisation, content marketing and conversion rate optimisation
• Customer service skills / client communications
• Knowledge of WordPress
Nice to have:
• Social Marketing experience
• Ecommerce Marketing experience
• GA IQ certified
In return, you can enjoy…
• 20 holidays a year +1 day a year is added for every year of service (We also close over Christmas.)
• A competitive salary
• Knowledge sharing & training sessions, monthly 1-to-1 meetings and annual appraisals
• Flexi-time working hours
• Company pension scheme
• Medical care scheme
• A generous freelance policy
• A modern office space in Nottingham city centre, with great facilities e.g. gym, table football, breakout areas (remote working currently applies)
• Various socials including Christmas parties, corporate fun day
In line with Government recommendations we are presently working remotely, full time. This situation is regularly being reviewed in line with guidance, with the future office/remote working policy being launched in due course.
Job Application Link: https://www.adtrak.co.uk/careers/internet-marketing-seo-consultant