Digital Marketing Coordinator
Wpromote is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their office in Dallas.
Location: Dallas / USA
Position: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Wpromote is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to become the next member of our growing real estate team. This role supports our team focused in multifamily and encompasses work in paid search (PPC), paid social, display advertising and search engine optimization (SEO).
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is an entry-level position and is responsible for assisting the team in supporting client accounts and helping to ensure their success. We are looking for someone who is organized, passionate, collaborative, and motivated to learn digital marketing.
Come join our team. We’re excited to eat deep dish pizza with you!
You Will Be:
• Working closely with account managers to ensure account goals are achieved
• Working within paid search and paid social accounts
• Assisting with SEO programs including keyword research, competitive analysis, backlink analysis, online citations, etc.
• Assisting in the delivery of monthly and quarterly client reporting
• Creating banners using Photoshop
• Assisting with value-added sales materials, training, client portal, etc.
• Performing audits of various platforms we use, including AdWords, Google Analytics, GTM, Authority Labs, CallRail, DashThis, Google Drive, etc.
• Participating in weekly team meetings and on-going training sessions
You Must Have:
• 0-1 years of experience in PPC, SEO or other digital marketing specialties
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Extreme attention to detail, adaptability, excellent time management and a serious dedication to staying organized
• A strong understanding of search engines
• Working knowledge with Excel and Google Apps
• Experience with any of the following is a plus: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Keyword Planner, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Authority Labs, Photoshop, MailChimp
Note: This is not intended as an all-inclusive job description. Employees may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of Wpromote.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Job Application Link: https://www.wpromote.com/contact/careers/20190124060754_HBCDLAUBICZVFRBW