Digital Marketing Consultant
Dept is looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant to join their office in London.
Location: London / UK
Position: Digital Marketing Consultant
For our London office, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant. You bring solid experience in helping businesses to get most out of their paid, earned and owned media across different stages of the customer journey.
You are able to identify how we can work out and deliver the right strategy for our clients to become successful with our portfolio of digital marketing services.
As Digital Marketing Consultant you bring passion for how businesses can use data to solve their challenges. You bring experience of having worked across different industry sectors, and have a solid understanding of SEO, paid, and social media.
Working from the client their business objectives, you can work out a solid digital marketing strategy combining search, advertising and social media. From there you know what it takes to deliver this, including the resourcing and tooling to execute campaigns, analyse results and built in an approach focused on continuous optimisation.
Depending the scope and size you will also be responsible to project manage all deliverables with a larger team. You are constantly working on improving campaigns, you follow the latest trends and are at the forefront of innovation. Through training courses, you constantly seek to grow in the role of consultant. Other than merely carrying out campaigns, you are a true business partner for our customers.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
• Bring 3-5 years of work experience in digital marketing roles at agency side or acting as in house specialist
• Experience across all areas of SEO, paid, display, preferably gained also in a more hands on role in your career
• Good understanding of the customer journey, customer journey models and paths to conversion.
• Bring experience working with Google Analytics, Google Marketing Platform, Adwords, Facebook Business Manager (preferably more than one)
• Are able to think on your feet, challenging the norm and allowing you to give relevant and personalised solutions to customer based on your knowledge and experience when put on the spot
• Have strong presentation and communication skills combined with enthusiasm for data driven marketing
• Consultative skills, giving open answers and addressing issues head on with integrity and a focus on successful outcomes for our clients
• Preference for candidates with Google certifications
• Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat
• Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further
• Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff
• Beer & Pizza every Thursday
• Team lunches every month
• Milestone lunches / drinks – a great way to celebrate a go-live with the team who made it happen and Dept will pick up the tab
• Quarterly social budget
• Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!
• Pension scheme and free private healthcare
• An excellent salary based on experience
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, more than a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious how our workplace looks like?
Job Application Link: https://www.deptagency.com/en-gb/vacancy/digital-marketing-consultant/