Digital Marketing Analyst
Kobe Digital is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join their office in Los Angeles.
Employer: Kobe Digital
Location: Los Angeles / USA
Position: Digital Marketing Analyst
Kobe Digital is a rapidly growing team of talented, passionate, and highly motivated marketing professionals seeking like-minded individuals with exceptional experience. At Kobe Digital, we benchmark our own performance against the long-term success of our clients, going the extra mile to realize that success through partnership, hard work, and adaptability.
We’re proud of the growth we’ve achieved and recognize that it’s only been possible because of our greatest asset: our people. To this end, we aim to attract, retain, and develop only the sharpest, most capable individuals who can make an impact on their first day and grow with us for years to come.
Nothing is more important to us than the success of our clients, making the digital marketing analyst role one of the most critical to Kobe Digital’s day-to-day operations.
We are seeking a candidate who can not only handle this responsibility, but also thrive under the pressure of knowing that their performance has an immediate impact on their clients’ businesses—and can spearhead campaigns, manage deadlines, and monitor performance accordingly.
• Collaborate with account managers to initiate new client campaigns in an effective and timely manner by defining requirements, learning the specifics of their business model and target audience, and executing marketing campaigns accordingly
• Work alongside account manager to develop concepts and messaging for new campaigns, directing and assisting with the design of creative assets
• Monitor marketing campaign performance, alerting account managers of major developments and make recommendations where needed to ensure that results are in line with stated goals
• Provide ongoing performance reporting and analytics for use in campaign optimization
Skills & Experience:
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent time management, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to meet dynamic deadlines, anticipate potential bottlenecks, and resolve issues independently
• Advanced knowledge of digital marketing channels, including paid and organic search, social media, email, programmatic, and in-feed native
• Proficiency with industry-standard digital marketing tools including Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, MailChimp, Moz, WordPress, Shopify, and more
Why Kobe Digital?
There are several larger, more established agencies than Kobe Digital—you may even work at one right now. If you are seeking a comfortable role at one of these firms, we can recommend several good ones to you.
But if you want a collaborative, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment where every team member can leave their mark from day one—a place where you can grow your career by stepping outside of your comfort zone, learning something every day, and applying it in an impactful way—then we’d love to meet you.
Job Application Link: https://www.kobedigital.com/job-openings