Digital Marketing Analyst
Amsive Digital is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join their team in New York.
Position: Digital Marketing Analyst
Posted: 9 September 2021
Amsive Digital is looking for a digital marketing professional to fill an immediate opening for an Analyst –Tagging, Tracking, and Analytics.
About Amsive Digital:
Amsive Digital is a leading digital marketing agency that provides results-oriented solutions for international, national, and regional clients. We have been named as a Best Place To Work for multiple years in a row, and are committed to being a place where bright, energetic professionals can thrive for a long time. This commitment results in a very low staff turnover rate, which we are extremely proud of.
What You’ll Do:
• Solve for basic to mid-level tagging & tracking needs while learning how to meet more complicated tracking needs
• Manage tasks in Amsive Digital’s project management platform to ensure all tasks are completed on time and that all client needs are met
• Basic audits of Google Analytics and other tracking tools for clients and prospects, and basic QA of advertising pixel installations
• Manage onboarding of audience data into various data and advertising platforms, interfacing with data and media teams
• Where necessary, problem solve for tracking & attribution disagreements between ad platforms, analytics platforms, and CRM systems
• Learn to write custom scripts to allow CRM systems to capture lead source information
What We Want To See:
• Basic understanding of Google Analytics platform with the ability to become an expert in its setup and uses
• Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Incredible attention to detail. Candidates need to be able to find one incorrect number out of hundreds of cells on a report
• Competent written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
• A fun, team-oriented personality!
What our team members bring to our environment:
• Strategic thinking
• Hard work ethic
• Process and deadline driven
• Team Player
• Problem Solver/Solution Seeker
• Shares knowledge
• Ability to learn
• Ability to challenge orthodoxy
• Detail oriented
• Enthusiasm/Takes pride in work
• Passion & Energy
Some reasons why you’d want to work with us:
• You want to play a big part in growing a young, profitable company
• You do your best in a setting where excellent work is what’s valued—not face time (a good work-life balance is important to us)
• You value authenticity and a work environment that values who you are and what you can do
• You’re looking for a big challenge that involves lots of variety, collaboration, inventiveness, and on-your-toes thinking
• You want to work alongside people who are passionate, friendly, and helpful
• You want to work for a company that values diversity, equity and inclusion
Amsive Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Job Application Link: https://amsivedigital.applytojob.com/