Digital Growth Coordinator
Advantix Digital is looking for a Digital Growth Coordinator to join their office in Dallas.
Employer: Advantix Digital
Location: Dallas / USA
Position: Digital Growth Coordinator
Advantix Digital is an innovative agency of about 40 in Addison, Texas. We are a fast-paced team, so we need someone who learns quickly, is detail-oriented, organized, self-driven, passionate and most importantly, gets things done. The ideal candidate will work with multiple clients, across a variety of industries with differing goals.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and driven individual for the role of Digital Growth Coordinator. As a Digital Growth Coordinator at Advantix you will work to carry out tasks related to new client acquisition, inbound advertising on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and more.
The Digital Growth Coordinator will work with every division within the company to put both our clients and Advantix Digital in the best position for success.
This position will report to the Sr. Digital Growth Manager within our organization.
What You Will Do:
• Assist in inbound strategic development
• Manage inbound advertising to support Advantix Digital new client leads
• Work with media department managers to strategize, coordinate and optimize Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and more
• Leverage business development skills to prospect for new leads
• Work alongside Sr. Digital Growth Manager in the closing process for new clients
• Participate in the new client onboarding process
What You Need:
• BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, Public Relations, or a related field
• 2+ years’ experience with Digital Marketing
• 1+ years’ experience in digital sales
• Clear communication skills, both written and spoken
• Proven track record of business development & lead generation
• Strong understanding of Google Ads (formerly AdWords
• Understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn advertising platforms
• HubSpot lead management experience
• Email marketing knowledge
Preferred But Not Required:
• Creative abilities in platforms such as Photoshop, In Design, etc.
• Ability to identify potential negative or crisis situations and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues
• Negotiation ability and experience
• Experience writing Standard Operating Procedures, Contracts, and related documentation
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/advantix-digital