Digital Experience Designer
LOOP is looking for a Digital Experience Designer to join their office in Berlin.
Location: Berlin / Europe
Position: Digital Experience Designer
Life as a Digital Experience Designer:
You are a talented visual designer and can be solely responsible for working on and conceiving creative design solutions.
You have strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences and visual styles for brand websites and experiences, microsites and online campaigns. You are positive, proactive and feel at home in a fast growing and motivated team environment.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Enjoy interesting challenges and solving problems
• Positive appearance and high communication skills
• Love to work with international clients and within an international team
• Good design portfolio in the area of UX / UI
• Experienced at using Sketch, Invision and Adobe CC applications
• Knowledge of HTML5, CSS and Motion Design is a plus
• Ability to design interaction models for mobile and web solutions
• Motivation to manage your own projects and work under tight deadlines with passion for details and for the best user experience
• Support in developing the design vision and strategy
• Experience in creating user-centered graphical user interfaces, assets and user interactions of business platforms, digital services, brand websites, e-commerce and online campaigns for desktop and mobiles
• Facilitation of internal and external workshops
• Possess extensive digital knowledge
• Enthusiastic and curious about new technologies, tools, design and digital trends, as well sharing knowledge within the team
1/2 day off every week in summer. So you get to enjoy sun, the lakes or few extra hours of sleep once a week.
Meeting up with global clients and getting some inspiration. Working on big projects takes you places.
Salzburg, New York City, Berlin, Sydney or Copenhagen. 5 cities, 5 offices, there is always an open desk for you.
We’re based in a representative coworking space.
And much more:
Language Courses, Visa Support, Conferences and meetups, Workshops and additional training.
Job Application Link: https://www.agentur-loop.com/careers/digital-experience-designer-berlin