Your Next Agency is looking for a multi-talent Digital Designer to join their team.
Position: Digital Designer
Posted: 18 February 2021
Do you want to take Your Next Step? Well, let’s go! Your Next Agency is on the lookout for a multi-talent Digital Designer who likes to make complex things simple. If you can design a digital solution for every challenge on your way, you might be the detail-oriented conceptual genius that we’re looking for.
Who are you?
You make things that look good. Obviously. Those things can be websites, (web) apps, software, but also graphic designs – the whole shabang. If you’ve got experience with motion design and animation, you definitely have our full attention, but that’s not a must.
You are motivated by a drive to design the perfect end-product and you never stop looking for ways to improve. Not only during work hours, though: you regularly catch yourself thinking of ways you would, of course, improve the design of day-to-day objects, websites and more. In terms of experience: sure, we could read about it on your resume, but we’d rather see it. To us, a well-explained portfolio is worth more than a thousand resumes, so we invite you to show us what you’ve got.
Your competences in a nutshell:
• Pixel perfect designs that are UX / UI friendly are your specialty
• You never fail to make the perfect tangible product out of a conceptual idea
• Design tools like Sketch, Figma or Adobe XD have no secrets for you
• You know how to make wireframes and build prototypes (Invision, Marvel, Framer)
• Besides making them, you can explain your designs in English and Dutch
• Available for at least 16 hours per week (remote is possible)
What will you get in return?
Quite a lot, actually, but here’s some highlights:
• A position at a growing agency that breathes digital design in all its forms
• Young and ambitious colleagues who will, no doubt, make you enjoy every day
• A chance to expand your skills and portfolio with awesome partners
• Freedom and flexibility in your job and working hours
• Responsibility for your own projects
How to apply?
Will this be Your Next Job? Great, because we can’t wait to meet you.
Job Application Email Address: [email protected]
Send an email with your portfolio and your resume. Oh, and tell us about the project you’ve worked on that was your absolute favorite.