We are Propeller – a 360° digital agency delivering exceptional online experiences. We form strategic digital partnerships with a broad array of clients with a focus on the hospitality, luxury and lifestyle sectors.
Looking to join a brilliant team who love what they do? We’re a group of friendly, passionate people who care about our clients, our work and each other, whilst using exciting tech to help big and small brands grow online.
About The Role:
- You will design layouts for an exciting roster of clients across a range of digital media, including websites, booking platforms, marketing & social media
- You will oversee design projects, from wireframe prototypes to fully rendered concepts
- You will take part in establishing the scope, specifications and requirements for projects
- You will liaise with the Project and Account managers to ensure clients needs are met
What We’re Looking For:
- A stunning portfolio demonstrating excellent design and strong fundamental understanding of hierarchy, layout and typography skills and exceptional attention to detail
- An understanding of the basic principles of UX/UI design and how they are applied
- A deep understanding of creative principles and practices
- An incisive approach to working out problems
- A passion for all areas of digital and how they can be commercially applied
- Full competency in Adobe CS programs such as XD, Illustrator & InDesign or equivalents
It Would Be Beneficial If Additionally You Had:
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- A basic understanding of HTML/CSS capabilities
- Experience in branding design
- Illustration skills
If this sounds like something you might like and you feel you would make a difference to Propeller, we would love to hear from you.
Job Application Link: https://www.propeller.co.uk/careers
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.