Digital Client Strategist
Mad Fish Digital is looking for a Digital Client Strategist to join their office in Portland.
Employer: Mad Fish Digital
Location: Portland / USA
Position: Digital Client Strategist
Digital Client Strategists are the heart and soul of the Mad Fish team; this position is directly responsible for leading and driving execution of successful digital marketing campaigns for our top tier clients. They possess expert-level experience with client relations, digital strategy development, and collaboration with cross-functional team members to meet client goals and expectations. Digital Client Strategists approach challenges with a solution-oriented mindset, and serve as a leader and resource for internal team members to execute on day-to-day work.
• You have a minimum of 2 years of client-facing experience
• You have a minimum of 2 years experience overseeing and reporting on paid media, SEO, content marketing, and social campaigns
• You have a minimum of 2 years experience developing holistic digital strategies and the marketing funnel for clients in varying industries
• You have a proven understanding of paid media, digital design, SEO and content marketing and can communicate their value to a wide range of audiences
• You are an excellent communicator and excel at leading meetings with executive-level individuals
• You make decisions based on data and within the context of the client’s broader marketing strategy
• You can navigate Google Analytics, Google Ads, and paid social platforms with ease
• You manage your time effectively to meet deadlines in spite of unforeseen occurrences
• You are organized and methodical, from to-do lists to Asana boards
• You love collaboration and have a creative spirit
• You look for new ways to improve results with data
• You thrive in fast-paced environments and prioritize well
What You’ll Do:
• Operate as the main point-of-contact for any and all matters specific to assigned clients, internally and externally
• Cultivate positive, collaborative working relationships with clients through the creation and execution of custom digital strategies
• Consistently provide clients with deliverables and/or campaign assets on time that meet their goals and expectations
• Expertly craft and present all-encompassing monthly reports to illustrate campaign success, challenges or recommendations
• Seamlessly manage internal client deliverable and project deadlines
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal team members to execute on client SOWs to meet client KPIs
• Facilitate and lead all elements of the strategic planning process for client SOWs
• Participate in prospective client meetings to lead and develop SOW recommendations with cross-functional team members
• Master your client’s target audience and KPIs to make strategic recommendations
• Lead all internal and external (client-facing) meetings
• Seamlessly guide new clients through our onboarding process
Who We Are:
We’re a digital marketing agency that champions creative strategies and stays accountable to the results. With a passionate leadership team that’s 71% women, we are dedicated to transparency and we’re serious about changing the way management and business are handled. We’re a proud B Corp that focuses on doing good in the world.
What We Offer:
• 100% Health and Dental coverage
• Competitive Salary
• 401(k) matching program
• Unlimited PTO
• Dog-Friendly workspace
• Workstation stipend
Mad Fish offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) matching, parking passes, a public transportation stipend, unlimited PTO (we mean it – our employees take 20+ days per year, no questions asked), family leave, and a workstation stipend so you can get those sweet noise-canceling headphones to do deep work. Oh, and we’re dog-friendly, so bring your best friend if you want.
Equal Opportunity & Inclusion Statement:
Individuals seeking employment at Mad Fish are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, presentation, or sexual orientation. All individuals should apply.
As an equity affirming company, Mad Fish Digital searches for, encourages, and engages with individuals and groups that represent diversity in our community. We not only challenge discrimination in regards to gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, racial identity, faith identity, age, disability, and social class, we consciously make efforts to reach out and include diversity in employment, vendors, and clients.
Job Application Link: https://www.madfishdigital.com/careers/