Digital Campaign Strategist
Massive Media is looking for a Digital Campaign Strategist in Vancouver.
Employer: Massive Media
Location: Vancouver / Canada
Position: Digital Campaign Strategist
Massive is looking for an experienced, passionate and enthusiastic Digital Strategist to join our team. In this position, you’ll work alongside a talented team of dynamic, creative professionals to plan and implement online campaigns, as well as oversee our social media engagement.
As a Massive Digital Strategist, you’ll take the lead with setting up, managing, and optimizing the following campaign channels:
• Email Marketing Campaigns
• Search Marketing – Both SEO and SEM
• Display Advertising
• Social Media Advertising
• Social Account Management
Role & Responsibilities:
• Media planning and management of Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other digital channels
• Set-up and manage of email marketing automation campaigns.
• SEM and social ad copywriting
• Communicate campaign progress and successes in client meeting and reports
• Supporting with SEO
• Supporting with social media publishing and influencer engagement
• Liaising with the creative team to support the creation of digital assets that will help drive conversions and brand awareness
Required Platform Experience:
• Google Adwords
• Google Analytics
• Adwords editor or equivalent
• Facebook Ads & Facebook Business
• Twitter Ads
• Minimum 4 yrs experience digital advertising.
• Minimum 2 yrs experience with email marketing.
• Minimum 2 years experience with social media.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Job Application Link: https://engagemassive.com/careers/digital-campaign-strategist/
A leading branding and experience design agency for those with purpose. Massive crafts brand experiences and digital products that tell stories and start conversations.
234 Abbott Street, Vancouver, Canada V6B 2K8