Digital Campaign Manager
Major Tom is looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to join their team in Vancouver.
Employer: Major Tom
Location: Vancouver / Canada
Position: Digital Campaign Manager
What We’re Looking For:
We are on the hunt for a Digital Campaign Manager with at least three years of professional experience in managing client relationships, project management and digital strategy.
The ideal candidate is a “tactical strategist”, meaning you are just as energized thinking about the big picture as you are executing campaigns. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who enjoys building strong client relationships, digital strategy, project management and likes to keep their technical skills sharp.
What it’s Like to Work With Us:
Major Tom is the next iteration of digital marketing — a full-service agency that’s been purpose-built to help organizations thrive in an increasingly complex landscape. We’ve been serving our partners from our offices in New York, Toronto, and Vancouver since 2000.
We are a team of industry-leading specialists hand-picked from across the globe covering the full spectrum of strategy, marketing, development, and creative. Made up of some of the brightest minds on the web, we humanize modern marketing, cutting through the noise to bring clarity to our clients. We’re committed to teamwork and leveraging the unique knowledge of every individual.
We believe that passion and accountability are critical to delivering exceptional work. Our biggest heroes bring humility, an open mind, and laughter to our team every single day. We’re an informal yet professional group that truly cares about one another, and our culture is probably articulated best on sites such as Glassdoor, Facebook, and Instagram. We highly encourage you to check these out if you want to know the real deal.
We’re fortunate enough to have an enviable roster of international clients that includes NYU, COBS Bread, Holt Renfrew, Pirelli, NBC, Orkin, KPMG, Denny’s, and Cactus Club.
More About What We’re Looking For:
• 3+ years working in a digital marketing agency or in an in-house digital marketing position. Ideally, you’ll have experience where you spearheaded digital strategy for your clients, are a strong project manager, and have excellent communication skills
• 2+ years of campaign management in Google Ads
• In-depth knowledge and experience with Email Marketing Campaigns and/ or Marketing Automation
• In-depth knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
• Experience with Google Analytics
• Experience running Facebook paid social campaigns
• Experience in digital media planning and buying
• Excellent presentation skills and comfortable speaking in client/project meetings
• Ability to maintain job performance and a positive attitude in an entrepreneurial organization that is going through hyper growth
What You’ll Get To Do:
• Communicate regularly with clients ensuring their goals are being met and are happy with Major Tom services
• Meet with Major Tom agency partners and work with these partners to plan and execute client campaigns
• Assist the Major Tom sales team with initial meetings with potential clients
• Set up and manage Google Ads campaigns
• Create and execute SEO strategies
• Create and execute on Google Analytics implementations
• Monitor client marketing initiatives on a weekly basis to ensure that the activities are undertaken to match the budget of the project and will help the client achieve their goals
• Proactively make strategic campaign recommendations to clients
• Update and monitor client reports. Ongoing analysis of key metrics to deliver insightful analysis and optimizations
Thanks for taking the time to check out this opportunity and for your interest in Major Tom! Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we are not able to contact everyone who applies. However, all applications are all stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities.
Job Application Link: https://www.majortom.com/careers/#careers-van