Digital Business Analyst
Carter Digital is looking for a Digital Business Analyst to join their office in Melbourne.
Employer: Carter Digital
Location: Melbourne / Australia
Position: Digital Business Analyst
Carter is one of Asia Pacific’s top innovative and most influential experience design agencies. Nominations by our peers have resulted in winning numerous accolades and awards on behalf of our clients. This industry confidence has led to us representing Australia for UX & Digital Craft at Cannes Lions.
We pride ourselves on being a personable, professional, working as a team in our studio in Fitzroy, Melbourne and Pyrmont, Sydney for clients Australia wide and overseas.
You are committed to your work, and want to continue to develop your digital craft with other talented creatives and developers in an exciting and forward thinking studio. You have years of experience, a willing traveller, and want to help both clients and teammates to grow.
We’re looking for a Business Analyst to work between our Producers, Design, and Development teams (and other stakeholders) to ensure that the team has all the information they need to successfully develop solutions that are well defined, follow budgetary guidelines and have clear acceptance criteria.
Your responsibilities would include:
• Develops, writes, and communicates business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of project solutions
• Investigates, resolves and escalates problems and develops recommendations for resolution
• Develops acceptance criteria and validates results throughout project life cycle
• Responsible for understanding both the business objectives and the technical implementation of digital platforms, website, applications and experiences
• Effectively communicates requirements from business stakeholders to developers
• Critically evaluates all information available about projects, reconciles conflicts, and determines core business needs
• Collaborates with front-end and back-end web developers to break up requirements into manageable work units that can be developed and delivered on an iterative basis
• Has a sound technical understanding of web and related technologies
• Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skill
• 3 + Years working within digital agencies
• Appropriate visa to work permanently within Australia
• Exposure to some of the best clients on the planet
• Working with, and learning from ultra talented individuals
• Flexible 10 days working from home (or the beach) each year
• Birthdays off
• Lunch on us
• Internal team presentation
• Flexible working hours
Job Application Link: https://carter.workable.com/j/9CAFABEA3A
One of Asia Pacific’s top innovative and most influential Australian experience agencies. People first. Design later.
Studio 3, 281 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy, VIC 3065
+61 3 9412 7000