Digital Art Director
The Charles is looking for a Digital Art Director to join their office in New York.
If you are a wickedly creative individual looking to create award winning concepts and interactive experiences, then the The Charles is the perfect place for you.
We are seeking a Digital Art Director with a strong understanding of unique interactive experiences, user centered design and the ability to create beautiful content driven websites.
You’ll be working alongside our team of developers and designers, in addition to collaborating with photographers, copywriters and strategies to lead design decisions and push for pixel perfection.
This position will require you to oversee project design from planning and overarching digital strategy all the way through to execution. Candidates should not only act as mentors for the creative team, but also work seamlessly across departments to deliver the best work possible.
Reports to: Creative Director
Location: Onsite at The Charles HQ, Tribeca, NYC
Salary: Based on experience (Please include salary requirements)
Status: Full-time with benefits
Benefits: Generous Health, Vision and Dental Package, an unparalleled agency culture with membership to leading Industry related organizations
• 4+ years experience in a creative leadership role (at least 3+ years digital agency environment)
• Strong background with experience in a creative leadership in an agency environment
• Recognized expertise in one of the following: Digital Visual Design, Brand Identity, Interactive Design, Social Campaigns
• Solid understanding of web standards and best practices
• Strong working knowledge of interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process
• Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations
• You should revel in the idea of pitching your ideas and be clear/confident in the way in which you present yourselves
• You should naturally possess the skill and confidence to present to executive level clients
• Insane ability to provide direction, leadership and most importantly inspiration to creatives working on your project teams. It’s imperative that you’re a strong leader while fostering team camaraderie
• Strong ability to visualize and prototype concepts to varying levels of fidelity to demonstrate and test ideas
• Ability to design phases of projects accurately and efficiently, and attend pitches and industry events as required
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with a keen eye for pixel accuracy
• Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and provide timely feedback to keep work on budget and schedule
• Collaborate with operations, project managers, UX, strategy and tech teams to develop creative concepts and approaches, developing original design concepts as well as overseeing project design all the way through execution
• The Charles is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce
Job Application Link: thecharlesnyc.breezy.hr