Digital Art Director
iFoundries is looking for a Digital Art Director to join their office in Singapore.
Location: Singapore / Asia
Position: Digital Art Director
iFoundries is looking for a hands-on designer of large-scale platform sites, responsive web, and UI design. Our new Digital Art Director is someone who has a strong UX backbone and can present their dynamic work as an experienced conceptual designer and lead art director.
This role is all about an outstanding portfolio – show us your best work if you like what you read here!
You will be the driving force behind our creative work and have a hands-on role in every phase of a project—from contributing to creative strategy & defining a creative vision, to executing and presenting work, consulting with clients and working with designers and other production team members to see a vision through to launch.
You will lead our creative team with a focus on constant improvement to the research, ideation, and design process, exploring new ways to deliver exceptional work. You’ll partner with our Digital Marketing and Technology teams to ensure cross-functional collaboration, cross training, and knowledge sharing between areas of expertise.
Your ability to attract, manage, support, and nurture design talent will ensure we’re continually growing a team of leaders.
Your day-to-day will include:
• Starting from a strategic brief, create stunning conceptual designs that define a creative vision for the project
• Working with web designers to guide projects from vision to launch
• Executing design comps, storyboards, initial graphic concepts and final deliverables
• Contributing to pitch opportunities with big ideas and a storytelling approach to presentations
• Working with people across disciplines, including developers, digital marketing strategists and project managers
• Inspiring yourself and other team members to constantly create meaningful work
• Staying on top of creative and industry trends to always bring fresh ideas to the table
• Leading creative-focused meetings with clients
• Contributing to creative strategy sessions by providing big ideas for campaigns or creative insights about the brand’s audience
Everyday at iFoundries is a learning opportunity, for the new, for the better.
If you are looking to work in an informal, fun yet professional environment with a closely-knitted team instead of the usual corporate jungle, we might be the one for you. Share the same passion like ours and we want you to grow and succeed together with us!
We may not have Silicon-Valley perks like in Google or Facebook, but we do have…
• Annual Wage Supplement (AWS) and Performance bonuses
• Medical fees reimbursement and group hospital & surgical insurance
• Yearly company cohesion/teambuilding events
• Sponsorship to attend trade conferences/seminars
• Personal development sponsorship and subsidy
• Free access to the gym and swimming pool facilities within our office building
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Diploma/Degree in a relevant field of study
• At least 4-5 years of working experience in the related field
• A drive to create award-worthy design work across a variety of clients and digital channels
• An insatiable sense of curiosity, open mind, and sense of humor
• An impeccable taste level, eye for typography and detail-oriented approach to design
• A great attitude and love of collaboration to solve creative problems
• The ability to articulate concepts and communicate effectively, both with teammates and clients
• A strong body of work in both interactive and conceptual design, with an emphasis on quality user-centered web and digital products
• A desire to grow and mentor younger designers in their growth as well
• Experience planning and setting direction for photo or video shoots with be a plus
• Mastery of core Adobe Creative Suite products and an interest in learning new software tools
• Experience with Marvel App – a plus
• A solid understanding of how design comps translate to responsive web and code, and general limitations of internet technologies
• Previous experience in a Senior Designer or Art Director role
Interested applicants, please email your application to email@example.com
Please also state your expected salary.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview.
Job Application Link: https://www.ifoundries.com/careers.html
iFoundries is a results-driven digital marketing agency which produces conversion-optimized websites and digital marketing solutions for growth-stage companies.
69 Ubi Road 1, #09-25 Oxley Bizhub, Singapore 408731