Digital Art Director
Anthem Republic is looking for a Digital Art Director to join their team in Nashville.
Position: Digital Art Director
Posted: 22 December 2020
We make stuff people care about. Stuff for innovative startups to household brands. Stuff like Social Content, Video Content, Websites, and TV Spots. And we want you to make that stuff with us.
If you’re an art director with 3+ years agency experience, we want to meet you. We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes digital. You have the latest knowledge of the industry and how your creative impacts digital marketing results.
We would love an art director who loves digital campaigns and can bring concepts to life with jaw-dropping design, photoshop skills, photography know-how, After Effects, motion-based design tools, and great thinking.
Our ideal candidate plays on all social media platforms and has experience in conceptualizing and executing campaigns across all digital spaces. We’re looking for someone who is hands-on, highly collaborative and a strategic thinker. You must be able to work on brief, conceptualize ideas, and present the strategy behind your work. Anthem Republic prides itself in delivering smart, effective work from people who play well with others.
• Work with account and strategy partners to brainstorm and execute on-strategy marketing and advertising content for all digital platforms, that is not only awesome but also generates serious engagement and the jealousy of your peers
• Present your work internally to convince everyone that your work is truly genius and on-point strategically
• Play well with other content creators and work in tandem with writers and other designers
• Lead design teams and have employees who will report to you directly
• Work with account and strategy partners to create amazing client presentations to sell the awesome work you’ll create
• Expert knowledge of all Adobe Creative Suite design tools (including motion-based)
• A kick-ass portfolio
• A passion for digital and learning about new innovations and tactics
• A cohesive understanding of CX, UX and UI design, HTML and CSS preferred
• Experience working with expert developers
• A desire to experiment and learn on the fly
• Ability to ideate & concept
• Ability to create strong visual brand signatures and guidelines
• Ability to present your work with strategic rational
• Time management and organizational skills are a must
• Work well and productive under demanding timelines
• Would be nice to have ability to concept large-scale campaigns
• Would be nice to have print experience
Job Application Link: https://www.anthemrepublic.com/careers