Tangent is looking for a Digital Analyst to join their office in London.
Location: London / UK
Position: Digital Analyst
We’re on the lookout for a talented and ambitious digital analyst that wants to be part of the dynamic strategy and design team. You’ll be providing accurate and valuable data insight that will help us formulate strategic recommendations for our clients.
Your work will help us measure changes in user behaviour, effectiveness of proposed design solutions and deliver smarter recommendations based on fact rather than assumption. The successful applicant will be an individual with a passion for digital analytics, website conversion and optimisation.
This role will see you delivering strategic support to the agency on a number of key client accounts.
• Strong attention to detail
• Can effectively manage your time, multitask and prioritise
• A passion for digital
• Willing to work as part of a team and has excellent interpersonal skills
• A positive problem-solving attitude
• Curious, keen to learn and always looking to up-skill
• Experienced with digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Tag Management solutions
• Strong numeracy, statistical, and analytical skills with an ability to spot any issues or trends in data
• Capable of translating data findings into actionable recommendations
• Use of software such as Excel, Keynote and PowerPoint to produce compelling and high-quality reports, dashboards and presentations to be shared with clients
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• Implementing third party JS Libraries and Tools via GTM
• Knowledge of HTML / DOM for A/B Testing variants
Job Application Link: https://www.tangent.co.uk/careers/digital%20analyst
Ethos: Tangent is a creative technology agency with in-house UX, design, strategy and developer teams on site.
84-86 Great Portland Street, W1W 7NR London, United Kingdom
+44 20 7462 6100