Digital Analyst (Senior)
As we build out our Insights & Planning group, we’re looking for the sharpest talent to help us make data a core part of the strategic process.
Employer:Digital Analyst (Senior)
We believe that an informed strategy leads to far greater outcomes. Analytics helps provide the guiding insights that influence the decisions we make throughout a project lifecycle. By using data intelligence to validate business strategy, product strategy, design, and technology decisions, we begin to uncover opportunities to create greater impact through the outputs we deliver.
As we build out our Insights & Planning group, we’re looking for the sharpest talent to help us make data a core part of the strategic process. Working across our teams and practice groups, this individual will play an influential role, considering the big picture of business objectives while moving in and out of the metrics related to KPIs and measurable behaviors.
• Help to identify and explain user behaviors, trends, and patterns based on data analysis and research and provide clear, actionable recommendations to project teams
• Create, manage, and lead the presentation of strategic plans, learning objectives, KPIs, and post-implementation reports based on a clear interpretation of data and business goals
• Define the analytics solution design approach across a range of clients and projects
• Participate with client and project teams in the development of Business Requirements and how performance tracking will be factored into the product or platform
• Work to uncover and understand the core needs and objectives of our clients and their users
• Conduct customer segmentation analysis to inform personas, customer journeys, personalization, and marketing targets
• Guide the technical implementation and validation process through various tools (Google Tag Manager)
• Lead and manage multivariate and A/B testing and optimization programs from planning through execution and reporting
• Work with our Client Engagement team to make analytics a core part of how we inform and educate, and ultimately improve our clients’ business
• Work collaboratively across our practice groups to ensure data informs our team’s approach to strategy, design, content planning, user experience, and development
Required Skills & Experience:
• 3-5 years experience in a digital strategy, management consulting, marketing, or product management role, with a focus on data analytics
• Experienced in planning and implementing analytics within web and mobile platforms and products for both consumer and enterprise users
• Proven experience using quantitative and qualitative analytical skills to extract insights and inform strategic plans, preferably in the digital product space
• Complete working knowledge of Google Analytics with demonstrated knowledge of other platforms such as Adobe Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends, etc.
• Experienced with A/B testing and optimization tools such as Adobe Target, Monetate, Optimizely, Unbounce, and Visual Website Optimizer
• Working knowledge of UX principles and language including user-centered design, patterns, and design thinking, and how data can positively influence the planning process
• Solid communication skills; ability to listen, present, and simplify complex data and analyses both internally and directly to executive level client stakeholders
• University degree required, MBA or relevant business experience preferred
• Candidates should be residents of Vancouver or willing to relocate
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Extended health and dental coverage
• Winter holiday office closure in addition to extended vacation time
• Focused yet casual work environment in a central location close to public transit
Engine Digital is a Vancouver and New York City based digital consultancy focused on improving the way organizations engage with users across digital channels. They’re a team of strategists, designers, and engineers, driven by a passion for creating innovative digital platforms, products, and services.
404-717 West Pender Street Vancouver, BC V6C 1G9 Canada
604 684 3330