Digital Advertising Specialist
Epic Marketing is looking for a Digital Advertising Specialist to join their team in Utah.
Position: Digital Advertising Specialist
Posted: 5 March 2021
Epic Marketing is seeking an experienced Digital Advertising Specialist. This individual will be experienced in a range of digital paid advertising platforms including Google, Bing, Paid Search, and Facebook/Instagram paid social advertising.
This role is, responsible for driving KPI improvements and developing high-performing strategies tailored to client goals. This role will manage a portfolio of clients, ranging in ad spend and verticles. Core responsibilities include strategy development, tactical execution, campaign optimization, and reporting.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum paid traffic, higher quality scores, and high-level conversions
• Track, report, and analyze Google Ads & Paid Social campaigns for each client
• Prepare detailed campaign reports and run digital audits for client campaigns
• Perform ongoing targeting discovery, expansion, and optimization
• Research and implement paid campaign optimization recommendations
• Research and analyze competitor advertising strategies and tactics
• Develop and implement paid strategy for each client
• Work with the digital team to ensure best practices are properly implemented and synergy across marketing efforts
• Work with account and design teams to develop marketing assets for campaigns, following best conversion practices
• Contributes to Digital Marketing team effort by accomplishing tasks as needed
This is an in-person position in our Draper, UT office. This position is full-time.
Salary: $40,000 to $60,000 DOE
Epic Marketing is seeking an experienced Digital Advertising Specialist who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of digital advertising campaigns on both Google & Facebook for clients across both B2B and B2C business.
• 2+ years of experience in managing, developing and optimizing paid search and paid social campaigns and strategies
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• In-depth experience with reporting, optimization and analysis tools
• Google Partner AdWords certifications
• Facebook Blueprint (preferred)
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Social Media & Paid Search
• An individual who thrives in a collaborative environment and a passion for building a new department and service offering within an agency
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks with competing deadlines
• Experience managing multiple client or business campaigns simultaneously
• Detail-oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
• Bachelor’s degree, highly preferred
Job Application Link: https://marketingepic.com/careers/