Digital Ad Ops Specialist
9thWonder is looking for a Digital Ad Ops Specialist to join their office in Los Angeles.
Position: Digital Ad Ops Specialist
Posted: 12 March 2020
The 9thWonder LA team is looking for a Digital Ad Ops Specialist. You will be a key member of our team focused on the strategy, execution and optimization of innovative integrated advertising campaigns that drive quantifiable results for our clients. You will also advance the expertise of existing team members through on-the-job training and development of best practices.
The role requires an individual that is passionate about technology and has a strategic mindset that understands our clients’ marketing objectives. The Digital Ad Ops Specialist will work closely with specialized groups at 9thWonder, including Media Planning, Social, Digital Production, Analytics and Account Management to design, implement and maintain digital tracking required as part of Paid Media, Social, CRM and Website digital metrics.
• Understand the business goals of our clients and their customers, and translate that knowledge into an effective ad tracking, tagging and trafficking strategy
• Develop and implement processes and ensure the agency’s digital ad op capabilities remain competitive in the industry
• Work with 9thWonder’s Media and Analytics teams to align campaign goals with measurement tagging strategy, ensuring digital tracking is in place to measure quantifiable metrics and attribution models (e.g. KPIs, ROI, ROAS, CPA, engagement, brand lift, MMX, etc.)
• Generating, implementing and maintaining tracking code for proper measurement of paid media, SEM, social media (paid and organic), CRM and website analytics
• Work closely alongside data partners and technology team to define requirements and make recommendations that ensure seamless workflow and consistency in reporting processes
• Perform QA, pre-launch testing and proactive ongoing testing and maintenance to maximize up-time
• Troubleshoot tracking-related issues, analytics reporting/delivery discrepancies and implementation
• Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and recommended implementation plan
• Prioritize requests from multiple stakeholders, create project plans, determine level of effort, and keep to milestones within the plans
• Abide by the specific policies and procedures of our clients, including client-specific GDPR, CCPA, HIPPA and other requirements
• Mentor and train existing team members
• Other duties as assigned
Your Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
• 5+ years of experience in digital Ad Ops or Ad Tech role, agency experience desired
• BS/BA required, Marketing, Communications, Advertising/Media preferred; or equivalent experience
• Setting up, QA and maintenance of API integration between CRM platforms, Tag Manager environments, Site Analytics (Google Analytics), media engines (AdWords, Google 360, Facebook, etc.)
• Porting data (leads, conversion, revenue) from eCommerce and CRM platforms into media platforms (Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook)
• Experience with SalesForce, Pardot, Oracle Eloqua, Oracle Sales Cloud, Sieble, a plus
• Working knowledge of 3rd party ad servers (i.e. DCM and Sizmek), rich media technology, Dynamic Display and video ad serving platforms
• A passion for building automation into process and procedure
• Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, time management skills and detail oriented
• Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills, including presenting to clients
Does this sound like you?
Nice! You must be super-talented, so we’d love to hear from you. Send your resume to [email protected] with DAOS in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
The Legal Stuff:
9thWonder offers a fun and rewarding environment, where every associate is valued. That’s not just a legal HR statement, we appreciate all members of the team and thrive to craft a culture where the best idea is boss. While we thank you in advance for your interest, please know we will only respond to those whose experience and skills most closely match the requirements of the position. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Application Link: linkedin.com/company/9thwonderagency/jobs/