Digital Account Manager
Upperdog is looking for a Digital Account Manager to join their office in Bournemouth.
Location: Bournemouth / UK
Position: Digital Account Manager
Upperdog is a digital marketing agency based in Westbourne, Bournemouth. Created 6 years ago, our company ethos is to work hard whilst enjoying what we do! Due to continual growth we’re hiring to expand our close-knit team.
If after reading this job description it sounds like the ideal role for you, please email us with an introductory email and a copy of your CV. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note we will only be reviewing applications that have an accompanying introductory email. We’re looking for someone who’s serious about becoming part of our team and not a blanket application.
As a Digital Account Manager, you will play a crucial role in the team and report to the Digital Account Director, working closely with them on PPC and SEO strategies for clients.
You will manage your own list of clients. Direct experience in both SEO and PPC is essential.
• Set up SEO campaigns including; keyword research, meta data creation, on and off page SEO tactics
• Set up paid search campaigns including; keyword research, campaign structure, targeting settings, ad creation, landing page recommendations
• Manage and optimise client campaigns
• Be the main day-to-day contact for clients
• Keep clients updated on your activity and attend meetings as required
• Ensure all activity is aligned with client objectives
• Analyse and make recommendations to improve campaign performance
• Manage client budgets
• Provide monthly reports and analysis as required
• Stay up to date with industry and platform developments
Required Skills & Experience:
• 3+ years’ experience in managing successful SEO and PPC campaigns across a range of industries
• Google AdWords and Analytics knowledge
• Sound Microsoft Excel experience
• Excellent client communication skills, verbal and written
• Naturally organised with good time management
• Driving licence (for client meeting attendance)
• Proactive and great initiative
Bonus Skills & Experience:
• Google AdWords exam qualifications
• AdWords Editor knowledge
• Knowledge of other platforms such as Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Facebook Ads
• Experience in paid search for other territories outside the UK
• Experience in leading meetings and pitching to potential clients
• Knowledge of SEO and copy writing skills e.g. blog posts – not essential
• Knowledge of social media
• Dog lover!
• Beer Fridays
• Casual dress code
• Quarterly appraisals
• Budget towards events and courses
• Pension scheme
• Parking contribution
• Good office location with nearby shops including Costa, Starbucks and M&S
Salary: Dependent on candidate
For more information and to ensure your details reach the correct person, please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and a brief introductory email. Please no recruitment agencies.
Please no recruitment agencies.
Job Application Link: https://upperdog.co.uk/careers/
A UK digital marketing agency that opens up opportunities for brands and transforms the digital experience for customers. Experts in PPC, SEO and website design.
61c Seamoor Road, Westbourne, Bournemouth, BH4 9AE