Digital Account Manager
Propeller is looking for a Digital Account Manager to join their team in London.
Position: Digital Account Manager
Posted: 14 December 2020
We are Propeller – a 360° digital agency delivering exceptional online experiences.
Established 18 years ago, we’re the leading Digital Agency working with hospitality, luxury and lifestyle brands in Europe and USA. We’re a talented team of specialists who are on hand to provide strategic support and direction where our clients need it most. Whether it’s website design and development, UX and creative strategy, Social Media support or CRM and digital marketing strategy, we help bring our clients’ brands to life online. At Propeller we deliver beautiful digital experiences.
Looking to join a brilliant team who love what they do? We’re a group of friendly, passionate people who care about our clients, our work and each other whilst using exciting tech to help big and small brands grow online.
If this sounds like something you might like and you feel you would make a difference to Propeller, we would love to hear from you. To be considered for an interview, your application should include your CV and a few paragraphs explaining what you would bring to the agency.
About the role:
• You will develop great relationships with our leading food, drink and lifestyle brands, offering strategic and creative advice. You will be the day-to-day lead on multiple accounts for the agency, delivering quality service, organic growth and high client satisfaction
• You will plan and deliver digital solutions – including strategic website updates and dynamic integrated marketing campaigns
• You will drive regular client communication, running through briefs, project progress and results
• You will ensure clients see value from what we do, as well as strategically identifying, planning and scoping growth opportunities
• You will oversee the creative and technical process and ensure updates are delivered on time and to budget
What we’re looking for:
• A love of working with creative and technical teams to deliver a high level of service to discerning clients
• A team player and a great Communicator
• Strong presentation skills
• A strong understanding of all areas of digital, including Website Design & Development, CRM, Social, UX, Paid Search & CMS platforms
• An incisive approach to working out problems and options available to be used as solutions
• Organised and committed to delivering projects on time and to budget
• Fantastic organisational awareness and high work standards, with an attention to detail
• Solutions focused and a problem solver
• A good understanding of SEO, Analytics & content strategy
• Previous agency Experience
• WordPress and Shopify / Shopify Plus experience preferable
Job Application Link: https://www.propeller.co.uk/?post_type=career&p=782