Digital Account Manager
Crowd is looking for a Digital Account Manager to join their office in Bournemouth.
Location: Bournemouth / UK
Position: Digital Account Manager
Crowd are a global, award-winning agency with offices in London, Bournemouth, San Francisco, Detroit, Dubai, Toronto and Shenzhen. Specialising in creative communications and a clientele that ranges from government, professional services, F&B, travel, education and more, our Bournemouth studio is expanding and looking for a talented, experienced Digital Account/Project Manager to join the team.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, proactive and commercially-minded Account Manager/Project Manager to join our team. You will work on a wide variety of projects and clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products and marketing objectives, all the while maintaining our impressive client portfolio.
Have you worked on significant design and build projects? Do you have a commercial and technical understanding of web strategy and producing digital projects? Do you have at least 4-5 years Digital Account Management experience and agency experience? Are you passionate about working your clients, understanding their issues and developing them into business driven digital solutions with the support of the team?
We are looking for someone who can grow and drive our clients’ and our own business forward. If this sounds like you and you are ready for your next exciting challenge, then please do get in touch.
As an award-winning agency for Client Service, you will be required/involved in supporting the team in exceeding our client’s expectations to ensure this standard is maintained.
As an experienced Digital Account Manager/Project Manager, you will know all about building strong relationships with the Client, while tracking projects to the highest standard possible. You will need to be able to communicate exceptionally well with both technical and non-technical people to ensure projects are delivered on time and to spec.
The work will involve supporting the other teams of the studio by overseeing the administration and completion of projects from definition to delivery – while looking after ongoing relationships, adding value to your clients and the team. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships.
• Act as the point of contact for clients for digital marketing matters and enquiries
• Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
• Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
• Management, planning and implementation of digital projects to increase customer ROI
• Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
• Present digital marketing strategies to clients and be able to authoritatively explain strategic decisions
• Report on web performance metrics
• Analyze digital campaigns success
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
• Proactive ownership of accounts and associated activity, client management and projects
• Managing multiple projects from conception to completion, anticipating challenges and meeting deadlines
• Define timelines and milestone requirements and manage sign offs with the clients and the studio
• Producing project schedules, creative briefs and plans, risk assessments, delivery plans and weekly progress/status reports.
• Commercial reporting and finance/forecasting responsibility for owned accounts
• Business development on owned accounts
• Proactively qualify, extract, develop and drive opportunities for growth and projects
• Lead, drive and challenge at all stage of the planning and creative and delivery process
• Take responsibility for day-to-day client relationships to ensure client satisfaction, retention and growth
• Day to day ownership on the accounts, performance and workload management
• Oversee team projects to ensure they are delivered within the required quality, on time and to budget
What we’re looking for from you:
• Proven work experience as a Digital Account Manager/Project Manager in an agency environment – creative, digital or design agency is desired
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills and a creative thinker
• Meticulously organised, with exemplary attention to detail
• Extensive marketing experience with a proven background in digital agencies
• Client experience led approach to enable growth and create opportunities
• Proven experience of project managing multiple projects within tight timescales
• Positive outlook and confident can-do attitude, with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong commercial and resource planning skills
• Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines in an organised way
• Natural problem solver, making you extremely proactive in the day to day logistics and administration that surrounds the role
• The ability to deliver on client requirements whilst working with the wider team to identify opportunities improve or wider project/campaign scope and communicate these to your client
• Development of client business opportunities to generate new work-streams into the agency
• Successful delivery of projects with a high quality of output and activity in terms of budget allocation, profitability, quality and timeliness of delivery
• Personable, charismatic, approachable, self-motivated and able to motivate and inspire confidence in others
• In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
Job Application Link: https://thisiscrowd.com/jobs/digital-account-manager/