Digital Account Executive
Upperdog is looking for a Digital Account Executive to join their team in Bournemouth.
Position: Digital Account Executive
Posted: 19 August 2020
As a Digital Account Executive your main responsibility will be to help implement digital marketing campaigns across a number of client websites. A typical day could include writing a blog post for a client, reviewing client’s online competitors, posting on social media and researching the latest digital marketing trends. We are looking for a candidate with some experience, however full training will be given for this role. This role is based in our office in Bournemouth not remotely.
Working under Account Managers and reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be a team player who is happy rolling your sleeves up with an eagerness to support your colleagues.
• Search Engine Optimisation – keyword research, meta data creation
• Copy writing – creating content such as blog posts, web pages
• Content management – editing, optimising, and posting content on websites
• Social media – posting on networks including Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
• Keeping clients updated on your activity and attending meetings as required
• Reporting – populating and analysing client reports
• 25 days’ holiday plus your birthday and Bank Holidays off
• Beer Fridays
• Free delivered lunch on Fridays
• Casual dress code
• Quarterly appraisals
• Budget towards events and training courses
• Pension scheme
• Parking contribution
• Quarterly team building – from the New Forest water park, crazy golf to kayaking!
• Good office location in central Bournemouth with nearby shops and cafes, located next to the gardens and 5 minutes from the beach
• Working in a small company, you can have a big impact. You have immediate access to company directors
• Career progression; we hire our staff based on the long-term. Show us your hard work and commitment and we’ll want you to grow with the company
• And more…
• 1 years’ experience in a marketing role
• Proof reading & copywriting skills
• Excellent spelling and grammar; due to copywriting forming a part of the role this is essential
• Computer literate including Microsoft Excel and confident in written client communication e.g. emails
• A passion for a career in digital marketing
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Willing to learn, develop and contribute quickly
• High attention to detail
• Ability to organise and prioritise a busy workload with a flexible approach to tasks
• Team player
• Enjoys a beer on Friday afternoon!
Job Application Link: https://upperdog.co.uk/careers/