Digital Account Executive
Major Tom is looking for a Digital Account Executive in Toronto.
Employer: Major Tom
Location: Toronto / Canada
Position: Digital Account Executive
What We’re Looking For:
Who’s our ideal candidate? You’ve been working in business development for a digital marketing agency, but want a chance to sink your teeth into something fun and fresh. Your mandate will be to grow the Major Tom Marketing footprint in Toronto through hunting, relationship building, and providing digital solutions to our clients.
The Account Executive is backed by a team of talented and passionate Project Managers and Strategists. We’re a nimble collective of best-in-class specialists and marketing enthusiasts. Big agency credibility, without the big agency overhead. Our Toronto team has doubled in size this past year, and we’re looking for someone who thrives in a high growth environment and has a deep passion for bringing on new business.
Our office is located at Adelaide and Peter, in the heart of agency central. We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits, as well as things that are hard to put a price tag on like our culture. We encourage you to check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook, and Instagram to learn more.
What it’s Like to Work With Us:
Major Tom is the next iteration of digital marketing — a full-service agency that’s been purpose-built to help organizations thrive in an increasingly complex landscape. We’ve been serving our partners from our offices in New York, Toronto, and Vancouver since 2000.
We are a team of industry-leading specialists hand-picked from across the globe covering the full spectrum of strategy, marketing, development, and creative. Made up of some of the brightest minds on the web, we humanize modern marketing, cutting through the noise to bring clarity to our clients. We’re committed to teamwork and leveraging the unique knowledge of every individual. We believe that passion and accountability are critical to delivering exceptional work. Our biggest heros bring humility, an open mind, and laughter to our team every single day.
We’re an informal, yet professional group that truly cares about one another, and our culture is probably articulated best on sites such as Glassdoor, Facebook, and Instagram. We highly encourage you to check these out if you want to know the real deal.
We’re fortunate enough to have an enviable roster of international clients that includes NYU, Pirelli, NBC, Orkin, KPMG, and Bulletproof.
What You’ll Get To Do:
• Lead progression and development of new business accounts in Eastern Canada
• Maintain and foster existing accounts to drive renewals, up-sells and new opportunities
• Meet and exceed all revenue goals
• Interact directly and with all levels of agency decision-makers and coordinators
• Prepare and deliver sales presentations to prospective clients
• Respond to RFPs and deliver smart, comprehensive, and strategic proposals
• Maintain client records and communication activity in Mavenlink
• Stay in tune with digital industry developments
• Represent the company at social and networking functions
More About What We’re Looking For:
The candidate must be confident and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and presentation skills. All communication and sales activities will be recorded and managed through Mavenlink. As such, CRM experience is an asset. In addition:
• Degree or diploma in marketing-related field preferred but not essential
• Must be able to use Google Docs, Sheets and PowerPoint
• At least three years of experience selling solutions-based services related to digital marketing
• In-depth knowledge and passion for digital marketing / advertising services, and experience/knowledge of how to sell them
Job Application Link: https://majortom.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=69