Digital Account Director
Wpromote is looking for a Digital Account Director to join their office in Los Angeles.
Location: Los Angeles / USA
Position: Digital Account Director
We’re looking for an Account Director to join our nimble and growing Account Management team that is helping to lead the way for our clients and company alike. The selected candidate will report directly to the VP of Account Services, and will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with some of Wpromote’s most important integrated digital marketing accounts.
Coordinating the involvement of personnel across departments like creative, paid search, social media, and email, you’ll be ensuring exceptional end-to-end client experiences. Retention and growth of your assigned book of business are the main performance KPIs for the role. Problem solving is crucial; communicating urgency to your client and reassuring the client we understand their business is at the core of your position.
Some of our clients include Zenni Optical, Shutterstock, Papyrus, and Charming Charlie. While we expect you to come in the door with extensive experience in online advertising and the marketing landscape, we’ll complement and extend your existing knowledge with continual, on-the-job training and make you into a go-to digital strategy expert.
You’ll need to have outstanding analytical, quantitative, communication, and time management skills to keep up with this small but fast-paced and quickly expanding department. Creative, self-motivated problem solvers who read situations quickly and take proactive steps to remedy potential conflict will be welcomed with open arms.
You Will Be:
• Proactively lead strategic account planning process with executive stakeholders from the customer teams that develop mutual performance objectives, targets, and critical milestones
• Meeting targets and goals for profitable contract renewals, client referrals, service adoptions, and growth objectives in assigned accounts
• Establishing productive, professional relationships with key client personnel
• The expert on all aspects of the relationship with the customer
• Routinely assess, clarify, and validate customer needs, as well as lead solution development efforts that best address those needs
• Achieving customer objectives as defined by client’s management team
• Completing customer account plans while maintaining customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
• Vetting and analyzing new and existing vendors or partners, conduct ongoing research in areas of growth opportunity, and make strategic decisions across all channels daily
You Must Have:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
• Minimum 5+ years of strategic, B2B sales, and/or account management experience in digital marketing, more specifically search marketing, preferable
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and project management solutions such as Asana and Basecamp are required. Experience with Google AdWords/Bing Ads, Facebook Exchange, BrightEdge, Bronto, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and Google Apps would be a plus
• Experience navigating complex organizational environments
• Ability to identify and communicate with multiple constituencies and decision-makers
• Proven experience engaging clients through professional investigative techniques to understand clients’ needs, discover new opportunities, and overcome challenges
• Understanding of industry trends and how those affect customers’ business/vertical
• Demonstrated ability to understand monetization metrics and apply these to potential optimizations
• Worked on significant and unique issues where analysis of situation or data required an evaluation of intangibles
• Broad understanding of online advertising (i.e. ad serving, ad exchanges, ad networks) and of key platforms and trends (i.e. desktop, mobile, video)
• Willingness to work flexible hours
• Business travel is required up to 25%
Job Application Link: https://www.wpromote.com/contact/careers/20190209020153_4QBFMBNHM4JRJHJS