Deutsch is looking for an Account Executive to join their office in New York.
Location: New York / USA
Position: Account Executive
There’s a different energy flow at Deutsch; you’ll feel it from the moment you walk in. It is what sets us apart. We behave like entrepreneurs every day, for ourselves and for our clients. We believe in business solutions, not advertising solutions.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Account Management team. We’re looking for a reliable entrepeneural spirit who knows what it takes to be a leader, communicates clearly, and enjoys being part of a team.
At Deutsch, not only will you have the opportunity to work with passionate, smart people, but also to flex your entrepreneurial and independent muscles. We encourage Deutschers to challenge us to implement, execute and communicate in ways that will continue to set Deutsch above the rest.
What You’d Do:
• Confident in managing the production and launch of multiple campaigns at one time
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Access Keynote
• Proven experience in managing teams of people and in working cross functionally across an organization
• Candidate should have experience and be comfortable in being the contact for Agency and
Clients alike on all projects that she/he is managing directly. It’s important that this person own the meetings, think proactively about client needs and can prove to be reliable when it comes to follow up and action needed to move things along smoothly.
• Must have the right positive attitude. We are lucky to work in a really fun business with diverse products and we have great clients who are smart marketers and fun people. They react best to Agency managers who show a passion for their business and for the projects that we are tasked with handling.
• Holds thorough understanding of print, OOH, and broadcast production (including demonstrated anticipation of what can go wrong) as well as digital production (banners, websites, mobile).
CRM experience a plus.
• And any other job related tasks as assigned
• Minimum of 1-2 years of Account Management experience
What You’ve Got:
• Establish and maintain a solid relationship with clients
• Support Account Planning and Creative teams during developmental phases to help collect, organize and provide all necessary creative assets and marketing materials
• Collaboratively manage creative teams, kick-off projects and convey Client feedback
• Work to develop/help refine client presentations
• Work with Account Supervisor/Account Director to present to Clients and lead both internal and client meetings with confidence
• Exhibit solid writing skills. Summarize news/trade articles for team and send POVs to Client where appropriate
• Maintain up-to-date information on weekly status reports for all assigned projects
• Oversee estimates/billing
• Education: BA/BS Marketing, Communications, or other related field
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Application Link: http://www.deutsch.com/careers/opening/p1Qg5B
Deutsch is a fully integrated advertising, design, and digital agency in New York and Los Angeles. They invent the most original and shareable work with talented team.
330 West 34th Street New York NY 10001