Y Media Labs is looking for a Designer to join their office in Atlanta.
Employer: Y Media Labs
Location: Atlanta / USA
Y Media Labs is a creative technology company that helps brands re-imagine their customer experiences. We create digital products with purpose that have lasting impact on users’ lives and clients’ businesses.
Through next generation technologies and world-class design, we help brands like Apple, PayPal, L’Oreal, Home Depot, and Staples develop solutions that drive major business outcomes.
Founded in 2009, Y Media Labs is headquartered in Silicon Valley with five offices worldwide including Atlanta, Indianapolis, New York City & Bangalore.
We came of age with the invention of the app store. We have mobile in our DNA. We create solutions across the digital ecosystem. But we approach these problems from our mobile roots. Unlike agencies who are born desktop, we are deeply connected to how consumer perception has shifted thanks to the mobile lifestyle.
We have established now 5 offices worldwide, delighted over 300 million users, built over 200+ apps, partnered with 28 Fortune 500 companies, been responsible for over $60 billion in mobile transactions and been featured on the app store over 700+ times!
Portfolio of of our work can be found @ http://www.ymedialabs.com/work
A lens into our methodology can be found @ http://www.yinthevalley.com
Live look into our design team @ https://dribbble.com/ymedialabs
Live look into our engineering team @ http://www.ymedialabs.github.io
As a Designer you will help design extraordinary product experiences that delight our clients and their customers. As a Designer, you will work in collaboration with a Creative Director or a Design Lead to create world-class designs that solve real world problems. You will possess excellent design skills, and a good understanding of contemporary product design tools and methodologies. Your designs will help clients to create world-class product solutions, in ways that have never been done before.
• Create exceptional designs for a digital product or experience
• Actively participate as part of a team to create high quality designs and prototypes
• Take direction well, helping the team to do its best work
• Ensure high quality output with others bringing your designs to life
• Play an active role in learning best-in-class product design practices
• A compelling portfolio of relevant digital product design
• Experience working at a product company or digital agency
• Collaborative, energetic and dynamic team player that loves to get stuck in
• Solid product ideas, and the skills to bring ideas to life
• Passionate about technology with an ambition to create the future for YML and our clients
Award-winning creative technology company that helps brands re-imagine their customer experiences, through next-generation technologies and world-class design.
165 Ottley Dr, Suite 206, Atlanta, GA 30324