Designer – UI / UX
Avex is looking for both full-time and freelance designers to join their team in New York.
Location: New York / USA
Position: Designer – UI / UX
Do you want to work with amazing brands? Do you want to collaborate with a fun team to create stunning ecommerce websites? Do you like free beer and a laid back environment? Let’s talk!
Avex is a New York City based digital agency that creates beautiful, high-performing Shopify websites for global brands and small businesses.
As one of New York’s premier Shopify agencies, Avex partners with brands such as: KITH, Pony Sneakers, Marchesa, Nutrex Hawaii, Badgley Mishka, Rocawear, Shutterstock, Eugenia Kim and many others.
We are a small team and we only take on select projects in-order to bring as much value to our clients as possible. We love trying new ideas and pushing the boundaries of development, design and e-commerce. Our company is growing rapidly and we are looking to further build out our team.
Who are we looking for?
We are always looking for both full-time and freelance designers to join our team.
• Turn wireframes into beautiful websites using Sketch
• Provide best in class designs for e-commerce websites
• Understanding of best practices in UX and UI design
• Experience working on mobile websites
• Work directly with developers and project managers to provide creative direction
• Understand project scope and needs of the client
• Work from content documents to bring ideas to life.
(not mandatory, but a huge plus!)
• Shopify (or similar ecommerce platforms)
• After Effects
• Salary $40-80k (based on experience)
• Atena Healthcare
• 20 paid days off. No sick day limit. Paid holidays.
• Ability to grow your portfolio by working with both global brands and growing new businesses in various industries.
• Fun and collaborative office environment in lower Manhattan.
• Access to WeWork community and benefits
• Discounted spa & gym membership (RISE by We, located in the building)
• Free beer, coffee, tea, flavored water
• Grow with a small team and take ownership over this role.
Please apply by sending your resume, portfolio link (preferably links to e-commerce websites) and a little about yourself. We’d love to talk!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Application Link: https://avexdesigns.com/careers/