9thWonder is looking for a Data Analyst to join their office in Los Angeles.
The 9thWonder LA team is looking for a Data Analyst that will share our passion for building brands that captivate. At 9thWonder, we love to unearth the compelling difference in brands. We then bring these differences to life in a way that elevates our clients’ product/service to something truly wonderful.
As a Data Analyst, you will:
• Analyze data from qualitative and quantitative sources and deliver actionable insights
• Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic, and social media engagement
• Predict and understand consumer patterns through various mathematical instruments (e.g. regression and statistical analysis)
• Compose a story from data and analyses conducted
• Prepare and clean large data sets for analysis
• Research and identify ways to build our brand and acquire new clients
• Build requirements, definition, tracking specs, and results documentation
• Turn web analytics data into a story about user behavior
• Track advertising costs, research consumer behavior and explore market trends and opportunities
• Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns
• Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
• Recommend website and campaign optimizations
The Data Analyst has:
• 5+ years of experience as a marketing analyst or similar role
• Very strong attention to detail (our calculations can be quite complex)
• Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience in Tableau, Google Data Studio, Datorama, Cognos or other BI tool
• Expertise in Google Analytics – Certification a plus
• Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to translate rigorous mathematical concepts and considerations to non-experts
• Working knowledge of SQL, SPSS, Python or other data-extraction and modeling tools a plus
• Knowledge of DCM, Bing Ads, Google Ads, Google Search Center, Google Tag Manager, Crazy Egg, Facebook Reporting, Twitter Reporting, and other relevant tools a plus
• ETL capability, and experience working with DMPs a plus
Does this sound like you?
Then what are you waiting for?! For consideration, please send your resume to [email protected] with DALA in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
The Legal Stuff
9thWonder offers a fun and rewarding environment, where every Assistant is valued. That’s not just a legal HR statement, we appreciate all members of the team and thrive to create a culture of best idea is boss. While we thank you in advance for your interest, please know we will only respond to those candidates whose experience and skills most closely match the requirements of the position. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Application Link: linkedin.com/company/9thwonderagency/jobs/