CRO Consultant, Specialist, Strategist
Impression is looking for a CRO Consultant, Specialist, Strategist to join their team.
Position: CRO Consultant, Specialist, Strategist
Posted: 12 August 2020
Due to the requirements of this role, this vacancy is open to practitioners already operating in a similar capacity, or those with demonstrable previous experience of running a testing/optimisation team. The role is based out of Impression’s Nottingham HQ but part time remote working is available for the right candidate depending on experience.
Conversion Rate Optimisation is a new service offering at Impression, but a very exciting opportunity to meet client demand and unlock further growth potential adding to what we have seen across our advertising services.
We are looking for an experienced individual to work closely with Impression’s senior management team, comprising heads of departments and directors to launch a new service offering within the business. Previous experience should include test analysis in a client-facing role.
The candidate will over time, and through progression, earn ultimate responsibility for departmental operations, processes, training, client service and most importantly quality of client delivery.
We’re looking for an out of the box thinker with the ambition to grow a team and grow with the company.
• Own the conversion optimisation strategy for each retained or project client
• Oversee the wider team contributions to each test (design, analytics, etc)
• Manage both internal and external stakeholders expectations
• Provide clients and stakeholders with timely regular campaign/test reports
• Work with client teams across SEO, PPC, PR, Analytics, internally or client-side
• Contribute to cross-team fundamentals training
• Contribute to new and existing business pitches with the commercial team support
• Maintain / build your own profile as a CRO expert through social media
• Regularly contribute to the marketing of Impression’s services through long-form written content and/or speaking engagements to evangelise the business, work and CRO service
• Create, manage and iterate Impression’s testing framework
• Create and/or take control of departmental processes for winning, retaining and delivering work
• Make recommendations on Impression’s testing tech stack, own a tools budget and manage supplier/partnership relationships
• Contribute to the evolution of our service offering through process improvement, competitor analysis and market research
• Company pension
• Regular internal “lunch and learn” sessions
• Training budget for internal and external training and conferences
• Generous holiday allowance
• Apple equipment
• Flexible working hours
• Office fruit and bi-weekly lunch provided
• Organised work socials
• Perkbox membership
• Discounted cinema tickets & gym membership
• Weekly free coffees from high street chains
• Beer fridge, ping pong and foosball
• Full ongoing training is provided for the right candidate
We’re looking for someone with an in-depth existing understanding of conversion rate optimisation, a team-player and someone who knows conversion testing isn’t just changing button colours on web pages and apps.
• Have approximately 5 years experience in a CRO role, ideally agency-side but brand-side also considered
• Demonstrate previous successful tests based on a structured hypothesis-led approach, with data and rationale to back the end stakeholder recommendations
• Have a working knowledge of at least one A/B testing platform; Optimise, VWO, Optimizely, AB Tasty or similar
• Have exceptional client management skills and be able to tell us how you deliver great experiences
• Have a demonstrable expert level of experience in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets (Impression uses Google Sheets and Google Suite)
• Be a demonstrable team player, capable of building relationships across teams at all levels
• Have demonstrable experience managing multiple, sometimes conflicting, deadlines
• Communicate your passion for Conversion Rate Optimisation, going above and beyond when required
• Have demonstrable experience in building your own personal profile, in the form of blogging, public speaking, a strong social media presence, etc
• Team/line management is not required but beneficial – but will be a future requirement of this role.
• Experience of multi-variate testing is beneficial but not required.
• Experience across a number of verticals and industry segments, including lead generation and ecommerce will aid your application.
Job Application Link: https://apply.workable.com/impression/j/12F53FF297/