Beyond is looking for a Creative Technologist to join their office in San Francisco.
Location: San Francisco / USA
Position: Creative Technologist
Beyond is looking for a Creative Technologist to join our San Francisco studio. They will be responsible for rapidly creating cutting-edge digital prototypes in partnership with our clients. They will also be working closely with internal Beyond stakeholders to produce thought-leadership, marketing and new business materials.
We form cross-functional teams consisting of a mix of Management, Research, Design and Technology members. Your team will tackle client challenges, utilizing “Design Thinking” activities to identify opportunities, conduct ideation, validate concepts with users, and building prototypes leveraging the latest technologies.
You will be expected to prototype native apps, chatbots, photobooths, dashboards, experiences and also help train and write documentation to hand over concepts to the larger Beyond Engineering team for production.
We are looking for someone:
• Creative and logical
• Has an aptitude for and passionate in learning new technologies
• Ability to learn, master and apply knowledge quickly
• Understands the Research & Design process
• Able to participate in research & ideation
• Can help facilitate workshops and be client-facing
• Code in multiple languages & frameworks
• Has strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
• Has excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
• Can explain technical subjects and ideas to a non-technical audience
• Create working proof-of-concepts & prototypes quickly
• Exceptional communication skills, adjust and adapt based on person’s background
• Creatively involved in ideation sessions and able to translate this into design and content
• Presentation skills and able to write thought-leadership content
• Understanding how systems/things work, ability to connect physical/virtual
• 3+ years Design experience: Sketch, Figma, CAD software, Video Editors
• 3+ years interactive tech: 3D, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Arduinos, IOT, Voice
• 3+ years intelligent tech: AI, Machine Learning, Natural Language, Assistants, Bots
• 5+ years using Backend tech: NodeJS, Python, Java, Go
• 5+ years using DevOps tech: Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure
• 3+ years agency or similar environment building campaigns & products
Ideal industry experience:
• Finance (Blockchain)
• Home (Internet of Things, Automation)
• Retail (POS)
• Automotive (Autonomous cars)
What we offer:
Here at Beyond, we work in a fun, fast-paced environment where the user is king and job titles are only a starting point. As thanks for your hard work, we offer a competitive salary, a great health benefits plan, matching 401K, paid parental leave, and loads of other perks. You’ll also get 20 days PTO your first year—and 25 days PTO after that—plus a week off at Christmas and a bonus holiday on your birthday just because.
Job Application Link: https://bynd.com/careers?office=san-francisco
Beyond is a global design and technology ideas company. They help ambitious companies create market value with design-and technology-based products.
100 Montgomery Street, CA 94104
+1 415 944 1525