Beyond is looking for a Creative Recruiter to join their team in London.
Beyond is a design and technology agency made up of passionate people focused on creating and delivering beautiful experiences for clients including Google, Montblanc, Netflix and the Royal College of Art.
We are looking for an experienced Creative Recruiter to join our team in London as a Talent Acquisition Manager who can support the implementation of our hiring strategy, ensure great candidate and hiring manager experience.
You will focus on sourcing permanent hires directly using LinkedIn and various mediums including job boards/platforms, work with our recruitment partners to hire contractors/freelancers, review all portfolios and ensure they match the brief requirements and present a shortlist to the Creative Leads. Reporting to the HR Business Partner, you will partner with our colleagues in North America on DE&I initiatives.
At Beyond, we operate on a remote-first basis however, due to the nature of this role, we would expect you to be in the office a couple of days per week or whenever required.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager at Beyond, you will:
• Lead on hiring for all design roles as well as Product, Delivery, Client Services and Operations
• Work with our resourcing lead to prioritise requisitions
• Be an advocate for Beyond, helping to build and manage our talent networks
• Be involved in our diversity initiatives like Flipside
• Express and represent Beyond’s culture and values in the wider community
• Organise and attend recruitment events (virtual/in-person)
• Keep up-to-date with industry trends and create annual salary benchmarking
• Manage 3rd party recruitment partners and relationships
• Manage the careers page, job boards and platforms
• Coach and line manage an internal recruiter
As a Talent Acquisition Manager at Beyond, we’d like you to bring:
• Experience recruiting for Creative/Design roles within a digital design agency
• Experience with quick turnaround contract/freelancer hiring
• An understanding of best practices in hiring and DE&I with a deep sense of awareness of cultural issues
• Experience building and nurturing candidate networks
• Experience developing hiring strategies that address DE&I issues
And in return, Beyond offers:
• Excellent salary with a flexible benefits scheme including healthcare & dental
• 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off
• Paid business closure between Christmas and New Year’s Day
• 6% matched contribution pension scheme
• We offer flexible working to everyone, under our “Beyond Flexibility” programme. Ask about this at the interview!
• A strong company culture whilst working on a remote-first basis
• Engaging virtual weekly meetings, company updates, quizzes and celebrations
Having been named among Sunday Times Best 100 Companies, we believe culture plays a large role in what we offer as an organisation. We actively promote diversity in all its forms across our Studios and we proudly and passionately create a culture of inclusivity and openness for all our employees.
Beyond is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people. Without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.
Job Application Link: https://www.bynd.com/careers/