AMP Agency is looking for a Creative Director to join their office in Los Angeles.
Employer: AMP Agency
Location: Los Angeles / USA
Position: Creative Director
*Please, only submit your resume if you are qualified for this position based on the requirements above.
**Please include link to portfolio to be considered as a serious applicant
No Recruiters please.
AMP Agency Los Angeles is looking for a Creative Director to produce inspiring work and lead our group of hungry, humble, and smart designers, art directors, and content creators.
The CD plays a pivotal role in driving the creative direction of the agency. The role requires a leader who can grow talent, inspire a team, foster a healthy work culture and inject innovative thinking into every assignment.
We’re looking for a strong strategic thinker, who’s also ready to be a hands-on designer, and has strong UX/UI and Content Creation as part of their portfolio. We’re also looking for someone who can lead new business ideation, concept prototypes, campaign development and kill it in pitches.
We’re looking for a visionary, an innovator, a maker, a storyteller, a motivator, and a mentor. We want someone who leaves the ego at home and will work hard to create a strong department and always look to create exceptional work.
AMP Los Angeles is family of 45, who believe in doing great work with great people and will drop what they’re doing to pitch in and help each other. Built up on strong creative, collaboration and partnership with our clients, AMP Los Angeles is always aiming to exceed clients’ expectations with innovative and stellar digital strategies and products.
By putting all of our efforts into developing amazing work, we’ve partnered with clients such as Acura, FX, Faraday Future, Dole, Maruchan, LinkedIn, and many more to change the game.
If you also like doing great work with great people and want to help make us even greater, drop by for a first date.
• Strong Design Portfolio
• 10+ years of digital design experience
• Intimate knowledge of information design, including the hierarchy of information for the web, and user interface issues, including browser/platform constraints
• Thorough knowledge of Sketch, PhotoShop, XD, Illustrator, and Prototyping Tools such as Framer, Proto.io, and Invision
• Understanding of the strengths and limitations of After Effects, Premiere, Audition
• Solid understanding of HTML, CSS, XML/XSL, React, WebGL, ARKit, WebVR
• Comprehensive understanding of UX, UI and information design
• Film making, Photography, Animation and Illustration skills are all pluses
• Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking and execution with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
• Takes ownership of tasks and drives tasks through to completion
• Proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
• Demonstrated track record in a client-service environment
• Able to focus while under pressure
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Committed to the profession of visual communication
• Passionate for design and creative problem solving
• Excellent design presentation and strong communication skills
• Experience leading a team of art directors, designers, production specialists and writers to creative excellence
• An unwavering commitment to multi-disciplinary collaboration
• Ability to think creatively and justify concepts to clients and team members
• Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
• Proven ability to foster a culture learning and excellence among team members
• Positive, constructive attitude and is accountable for their actions
Job Application Link: https://ampagency.theresumator.com/apply/WWKR4X1jyI/Creative-Director