WEBITMD is looking for a Copywriter to join their office in Los Angeles.
Location: Los Angeles / USA
We are looking for a rocking Copywriter to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content for our clients in order to achieve their business goals. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills.
As a Copywriter, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, and simply love writing — keep reading!
• Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing goals. Types of content include ebooks, whitepapers, blog posts, content power pages, guides, email copy, etc.
• Create grammatically clean long-form copy as well as effective headlines, taglines, calls-to-action, blog posts, etc.
• Write in multiple styles and for multiple formats as required by client style and prospect personas
• Collaborate with other team members to ensure creative concepts, tactics and copy are in line with client style, voice and messaging and with keyword strategy
• Positive impact on client satisfaction levels, contributing to the agency’s overarching goal of delivering a truly remarkable client experience, as well as to its client retention objectives
• Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
• Stay up-to-date with industry news and developments
• Full-time position with a competitive salary. Open for discussion
Work alongside “mad geniuses” – We only hire the best talent to join our team
• Be a part of a growing agency that has serious momentum into the future
• Work with the best technology, tools, and support in the industry
• Room for serious growth both personally and professionally
• BA/BS degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or relevant field
• Professional writing experience as a Copywriter
• Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics to drive content marketing decisions. Understand that SEO and dev go-hand-in-hand. Have an understanding of how SEO and site architecture work, and have a desire to create websites that showcase heightened creative design that accommodates content that will rank organically.
• Familiarity with social media platforms
• Ability to learn new concepts quickly
• Ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks
• Experience successfully communicating with clients
• Ability to take constructive criticism and to seek out/act upon feedback
• Strong interest in learning about new industries
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Contribute ideas that drive our agency’s work.
• Self-managed person who is driven and motivated to succeed
• Knowledge of HubSpot and Inbound Methodology is a big plus*
Job Application Link: https://webitmd.com/careers/